neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay so... this isn't exactly a total discovery because I've lived with it for years but, I first saw it when we moved into this house. Dad had apparently had it hidden away in his old office and now it's in a storage room in the basement. Normally I wouldn't bat an eye at a drawing, but this one... well plain and simple it gives me the creeps! I'm not being figurative either. I always shiver when I get close and look at it. I feel kinda bad that I'm scared of the guy but at the same time I can't shake the feeling that something isn't quite right with it. What do you guys get from it?

I'm sorry the quality isn't the best since it's from a camera phone.

I can try getting some better detailed pictures but it'll have to be during the day.

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
HollaySterlingAngel
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or werewolf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Hailana
Zodiac:

That is definatly creepy :0 I also get the chills when I see it, but I also feel drawn to it...Hmmm... Anyhow, good luck on finding out where it came from! :thumbup:

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 2.2

"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 2.3
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

::wave:: you should ask if anyone in your family knows who it could be .

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Crimson Dawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Various
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

He does seem to have an air of dark mystery surrounding him........ leaves me wanting to know more :think:
3DHORRORDOLLS wrote:::wave:: you should ask if anyone in your family knows who it could be .
Excellent idea :thumbup:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I am new so just saying what I think. Very Dark Energy, maybe somebody that had killed someone? I saw what appeared to be red in the eyes and like a knife in the picture? of course that dont mean that is true, just my impressions, would love to hear what others have to say. ps I know red eyes do not mean anything bad, but they are blood red with a dark energy like a very dark vamp maybe., again just my thoughts.

Paz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mmm, yeah no one knows who it is in the family. It was one of the oddities my dad just "had to get".

I'm really glad it's not just me getting vibes from it. My family thinks I'm nuts. Even had a spirit sensitive friend come over and she got nothing. XP Can't help how I feel you know?

Maybe I can sneak it off the wall and see who the artist is. :think:

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

a got an extreme chill down my back, cool.

i feel you need to sleep with this painting opposite your bed, but before hand meditate with incense and candle for 30 minutes..all will be revealed. good luck :)

Kaii
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

The picture quality is slight-more on the poor side , one reason the reds dot near his eyes seem to glow giving him more obnoxious aura. It seems like the person in portrait was from around late 18th century. There's high likely that he was from upper class of society. Seems to be someone ruthless and vicious in nature . I believe the person is a vampire hunter carrying a gun. Concentrating to decipher the picture gives me slight more or less headache but if it draws me more I might try channeling his spirit through the picture .

Kaii
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Update : There’s a heads up , I want to give in decrypting this portrait . It seems like instead of spirit there’s this residual spiritual energy , aka the spirit has moved on but because of high level of dark energy , the spirit had during the time they were alive ( maybe because they did some horrible deeds or were tormented, either is possible) .
Adding your spirit guide/friend whatever they are, weren’t able to sense a spirit from there ‘cause of this , because there’s no actual spirit but just residual energy. But honestly, these energies could be more tougher to tackle and lack intelligence ( like you can initiate with a spirit but with these residual energy you can’t .) Thats why they are very tough to Wade off .

Also these energies attract n number of dark arts beings too. I would suggest to get it cleansed well , it could be a matter of conflict .

Return to “Discoveries”