ghostbox session Feb 1, 2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Wasn't quite "feeling it" tonight. Did an experiment too, where I completely left the room for a few minutes to see if maybe the spirits would say more if I wasn;t hovering around asking them questions.
Not sure what to make of this session tonight. *shrugs*
Also, will change the background image monthly, using my own personal photos from past investigations. (the other images used previously are my own as well)
I had recorded 5 minutes before this, but i messed up my speaking so had to stop and start over.keeping that aborted session, but not gonna post it.
I was speaking in tongues! :(

Still feeling down, but much better than yesterday..as you will hear, the few times I speak I do make a few jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6yY3MoOxuc

Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Glad you are doing better Dil!! Stay Happy! and Thanks for posting the session!

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hope you continue to feel better! Xoxo And thank you for posting these. :) Keep with it.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Gary8192 wrote:Glad you are doing better Dil!! Stay Happy! and Thanks for posting the session!
well, still not exactly "happy" but feeling better,anyway.
And you're welcome! :hug: I am rel;istening with headphones right now, and whoops, once again...they ARE talking, I just don't notice as much unless replaying weith the he ::facepalm:: adphones!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote:Hope you continue to feel better! Xoxo And thank you for posting these. :) Keep with it.
thank you lunalee :hug: Still not out of the woods yet,but taking it day by day.
I think the major hurdle right now, is battling the depression of winter, so any little thing sets me into a depressive black hole right now.
But trying to stay positive. God, is it hard.

and I am glad everyone is enjoying these sessions, and will keep posting them, as I am finding this truly fascinating,and exciting.
Even wehn i think they aren't responding much, when i replay with headphones, i hear they ARE!
not like i can udnerstand all they are saying,but knowing they are communicating is the main thing :lol:

Return to “Items”