The Succubus-Incubus Continuum & February 29th

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I have several of both and the one I got from Magnolia which was cast on February 29th is simply amazing. I have learned that one can have sexual relations with either (DUH! OF course) but also either can go "inside me" and "my feelings" with either "hers" or "his" working as a very strong part of myself when partnering with another spirit or person.

What continually amazes me about the February 29th castings is the incredible extra added Clarity-of-Energy as well as the Greater Actual Power of Manifestation. In this particular case the Greater Manifestation includes physical feeling within the sex act itself, and strong visions, as well as incredble inventions of ways of create "Newnesses-of-Physical-Feeling-and-Self-Expression" in both the Giving & Receiving Sense.

Of course, for me to write this, I could not possibly be doing anything else right now directly related to this, immediate writing at this moment...If I tried, I am certain that I could not even win a 3rd grade spelling bee, let alone, hold a pen! And as Martha Stewart has often said: "That's A Good Thing!."

Kudos To Magnolia! I would like to learn more about this February 29th energy...I have certainly experienced it...but cannot yet understand the reason for this...Magnolia would you offer an explanation for this Incredibele Upswing of Pure Clear Power & Energy?

I may be going to Las Vegas for a conference mid-September, and will be sure to take this ring (and some others) with me.

With Many Thanks,
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Coervus
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I know this thread is ancient history, but I wonder if feb 29th energy is still an acknowledged thing.

I mean, the history of how that date got there is really mundane and frankly kind of a bureaucratic nightmare. It's odd that it would have special energy.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”