Enochian angel - The powers

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

I got my enochian angel - the powers, this week. Maybe I missed something, but I was sort of expecting one with an identity, name or at least an 'occupation' or association. Mine had nothing. Is this supposed to be this way, anyone else got one with a name?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Working with the Enochian Angles is going to be a very cool experience. I've used some of the 39 aethers from the book of Enoch and they're very powerful.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Vortex wrote:I got my enochian angel - the powers, this week. Maybe I missed something, but I was sort of expecting one with an identity, name or at least an 'occupation' or association. Mine had nothing. Is this supposed to be this way, anyone else got one with a name?
I have all 6 of the enochian Angels listed in the store, added to the Nethratolsta ritual piece.
And yes, the Powers are just known as...the Powers.

eta: the only info is from the store listing:
They are Enochian Angels known as the Powers. It is their charge to make sure the rules of the universe are in balance & to protect the human race from demons.
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Found some more info:
The Powers are said to resemble a psychedelic mist or haze, and are said to be the bearers of conscience and keepers of history. They are the angels of birth and death, but they are mainly concerned with philosophy and theology, and the distribution of power among mankind. Ancient Syrian tradition gave the Powers governance over the sun. [Note: In Eph. 1:21, and Col. 1:16, the word power translates to exousiai in Greek, and potestates in Latin.]
I guess it is similar to the binding of the throne angels. A connection to this group in general and not a single one in particular?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I believe it's a portal to the angels themselves and not a binding of one individual :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:I believe it's a portal to the angels themselves and not a binding of one individual :)

You took the words out of my mouth..It's a portal to the angels..They can't be bound you just have access 24-7 to them..Like going to visit a friend or calling someone on the phone..lol

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:
p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:I believe it's a portal to the angels themselves and not a binding of one individual :)

You took the words out of my mouth..It's a portal to the angels..They can't be bound you just have access 24-7 to them..Like going to visit a friend or calling someone on the phone..lol
whaoh, so all this time...I have had a freaking angel portal, and had no idea!?!? no wonder I feel my angesl so strongly out of all my spirits then ::facepalm::

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

dilvsy wrote:
DarkAddictions wrote:

whaoh, so all this time...I have had a freaking angel portal, and had no idea!?!? no wonder I feel my angesl so strongly out of all my spirits then ::facepalm::
Div's, you probably encountered these guys in your sleep and probably have had tea and crumpetts with them thru that portal, and you may not remember :lol: . P.S. I've had that portal on my wishlist for the longest time...How does it's energy compare to the rest of your spirited objects when you hold it in your hand? Does the object buzz? Any visions or thoughts?:think:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:
dilvsy wrote:
DarkAddictions wrote: Div's, you probably encountered these guys in your sleep and probably have had tea and crumpetts with them thru that portal, and you may not remember :lol: . P.S. I've had that portal on my wishlist for the longest time...How does it's energy compare to the rest of your spirited objects when you hold it in your hand? Does the object buzz? Any visions or thoughts?:think:
I never noticed any extra power but I have it with all the other enochians and Nethratolsta on the same vessel so hard to say what is adding the power

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

quote]I never noticed any extra power but I have it with all the other enochians and Nethratolsta on the same vessel so hard to say what is adding the power[/quote]

I wouldn't mind holding that piece in my left hand..Now I am curious :lol:

Return to “Angels”