Dark Nature Spirit

alimoon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Is a dark nature spirit the same as a demon? Someone was describing a spirit they had and called it a demon at first then said that was too strong of a word. Then she said it was a dark nature spirit that had been summoned from a darker place. She claims it will not hurt anybody and is good around children and pets and that it is into material gain for its keeper. Are there dark nature spirits? I am pretty new to all of this and still learning so much all the time. I just thought I would like to get other people's thoughts on this.

rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Does she know what it is called? There are many duplicious and dark spirits. You'll find a lot of people here have such spirits - you'll find a ton of questions/answers/experiences with them under the Dark Arts category.

Since you had said that it won't hurt anybody and is good with kids - I would say that it is not a demon. Demons are a totally different type of being. There is nothing good about a demon. If it can cause havoc - it will. It doesn't care if it is with pets, children or adults.

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
alimoon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

She did not say what it was other than it was a dark spirit of nature. It has been in her family for a long time so she may not even know what the actual name of it is. I just became uncomfortable when she used the word demon then she said it was just a very dark nature spirit. She claims it is fine around other spirits and children and the only time it is vengeful is if someone tries to hurt the family. Other than that it is just very much into personal gain or greed. That is pretty much all I know.

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Probably without some sort of detailed description of what it is, no-one could say for definite what it was unless they were experienced enough when they stood 'face to face' with it.

People do seem to throw the word Demon around too easily but to a lot of people, it doesn't have the same meaning of what it does to those who have faced demons or been around others that have.

I guess it could be a darker nature spirit... :?: But if it makes you uncomfortable, probably best to not get involved with it :shock: ;)

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

If all it does is protect the family, why is it 'dark?'

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

And my question: If this has been in her family so long, why doesn't she know more about it?

Most spirits you meet (nature or otherwise) share information about themselves. Where they are from, their names, etc.

Sounds like she calls it a demon and when you were put off by that, she changed it up.

Maybe best to pass this one up. The owner doesn't seem to have a sound understanding of the spirit in question.

Look at CH spirits. They can tell you exactly what they are and what their nature is. This is how it should be

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

spirits like people can be light dark or a bit of both. people who collect djinn for example will have some that just do light stuff and others that love revenge lust and manipulation. As an owner you will sometimes need a bit of all of that in your life at some point. Dark spirits do not equal demons although demons are extremely dark. I totally agree that if the owner is incredibly vague about something that they are supposed to have had for decades then that does not bode well. It is just my personal opinion but - I think that it is very wise to know exactly what you are getting involved with.

Return to “Creatures”