sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Who's got one? And how has your wishes turned out.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

I have a goddess. She is the most reliable concerning wishes, but I have had her for a long time. I usually consult her and my gold dragon when I need guidance and reliable answers.

She is also super protective

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Thanks ishnar. Do you have any examples? If you were to compare it to a regular djinn is there a comparision. Like my nebs are really amazing to me, so I was wondering how much more powerful a God would be.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:Thanks ishnar. Do you have any examples? If you were to compare it to a regular djinn is there a comparision. Like my nebs are really amazing to me, so I was wondering how much more powerful a God would be.
If a King/Queen can control lesser Djinn like Jann then a God/Goddess can control the major class of Djinn and royals.

eahdc
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ok I have a goddess from Lisa and also a female neb and from What i was told by Lisa the god/dess are the most powerful then any djinn but she also said that a neb might become over time as powerful as a god/dess and the reason is because of the nebs ability to duplicate any power that your need but you probably know this so the god/dess are somewhat more powerful I wish I can share my experience but I have only being with both my goddess and neb for a month and still have ask for no wishes

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

I have a God djinn but he's very unique compared to others of his kind. I was very intimidated by him during the first 2 weeks because i didn't know how to approach a djinn with such a high title but the longer we bonded, the more i noticed that he's just as friendly, if not friendlier than some of my djinns.

1. He told me he's very nice and personable and likes conversations.
2. I can treat him as a friend.
3. He actually is concerned about me and refuses some wishes if he thinks it's not for the best of me.
4. He said he prefers a commanding leader (like my djinn elder told me).
5. If my wish isn't firm and leaves room for error, he puts his input into it and decides whether it's ok to grant or not.
6. If I wish with a more commanding tone, he likes it better. He also likes it when i'm more specific.
7. Although he can grant unlimited wishes, he would rather work on one wish at a time.
8. Even if he said no to granting a wish that he doesn't feel is right for me, i can 'command' him to disregard any of HIS opinions on the matter.

Some things my god djinn has done.

Has provided legions for some of my djinns that do not have legions under them to control. I have an overlord and a queen, but i also have elders and many triads. H____ has been nice enough to lend some of them djinns of their own to command.

He said no to opening my 3rd eye. Most of my spirits did. They said i'm not ready and they don't think it'll be good for me in case mine gets fully opened because i can go down the wrong path with my very DARK potential. We made a compromise to help me in other spiritual and psychic ventures.

On guard duty especially if he's in our realm. I usually bond with him and my djinn overlord together.

PS: I usually call my djinns according to title so if a djinn is a queen i'd call her queen ____. With my god djinn, he wants to be called just by his name. No need to call him "lord H____".

Hope this helps.
-Kenn

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

KENN wrote:I have a God djinn but he's very unique compared to others of his kind. I was very intimidated by him during the first 2 weeks because i didn't know how to approach a djinn with such a high title but the longer we bonded, the more i noticed that he's just as friendly, if not friendlier than some of my djinns.

1. He told me he's very nice and personable and likes conversations.
2. I can treat him as a friend.
3. He actually is concerned about me and refuses some wishes if he thinks it's not for the best of me.
4. He said he prefers a commanding leader (like my djinn elder told me).
5. If my wish isn't firm and leaves room for error, he puts his input into it and decides whether it's ok to grant or not.
6. If I wish with a more commanding tone, he likes it better. He also likes it when i'm more specific.
7. Although he can grant unlimited wishes, he would rather work on one wish at a time.
8. Even if he said no to granting a wish that he doesn't feel is right for me, i can 'command' him to disregard any of HIS opinions on the matter.

Some things my god djinn has done.

Has provided legions for some of my djinns that do not have legions under them to control. I have an overlord and a queen, but i also have elders and many triads. H____ has been nice enough to lend some of them djinns of their own to command.

He said no to opening my 3rd eye. Most of my spirits did. They said i'm not ready and they don't think it'll be good for me in case mine gets fully opened because i can go down the wrong path with my very DARK potential. We made a compromise to help me in other spiritual and psychic ventures.

On guard duty especially if he's in our realm. I usually bond with him and my djinn overlord together.

PS: I usually call my djinns according to title so if a djinn is a queen i'd call her queen ____. With my god djinn, he wants to be called just by his name. No need to call him "lord H____".

Hope this helps.
-Kenn
Thank you for this information Kenn. It's going to be extremely valuable when I get Mr.Pushy God Jinn from Lisa. oh and by the way this is a true calling. I actually feel very honored that he wants to go to me.

XxHunterxX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Hunter

::bump::ing this anyone else have any experiences with there god and/or goddess djinn? I feel as if there should be a lot more info added to creepy hollows about them. they are amazing spirits.

1 God And 1 Goddess Djinn

1 Royal Marid and 1 Queen Psy Vampire

1 Ifrit Djinn and 6 Sanguine Vampire's
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

KENN wrote:He said no to opening my 3rd eye. Most of my spirits did. They said i'm not ready and they don't think it'll be good for me in case mine gets fully opened because i can go down the wrong path with my very DARK potential. We made a compromise to help me in other spiritual and psychic ventures.
Mine was turned it on and it was crazy for a while. Fun but apparently someone decided to shut it off. Maybe it was me..... :think:

What else did he do for you? I have king that controls a few too, but what does that mean? Not sure if I am reaping the benefits.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”