You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Xaries
Zodiac:

Merlaighn wrote:
autumnfae wrote:So it started up again today. On my back I kept feeling like wings were hanging off them or something. It wasnt painful this time but a few years ago it was painful and i could feel intensely these two slits on my back as if wings were opening up. Its really hard to explain. I went to the doctor just to make sure if everything was fine but i cleared all my tests. wondering if anyone is going through the same thing?
You're definitely not alone. I know I have white ones with silver tips. They're an integral part of me now that I've opened myself up to Reiki and given over to the healer in me. I used to deny they were there, but I feel them physically all the time--I have shoulder, upper back strain sometimes if I don't reach out to Reiki often enough. Luckily, when I conjure, I tend to get them washed and cleaned properly. The treelings and dragons tend to swarm me, as if their gift to me is a wing cleaning (because according to them, I'm hopeless when it comes to wing care). The tips, more so now that I've been working with this Reiki realm have become very much etheric matter--which is to say they are more energy than the rest of my wings (which I think may be rooted in the Spiritual realm, while the tips seem to be connected to the Reiki realm).

But I totally get what you're saying--I went through much the same thing a few years ago where I would just get intense upper back pain that would feel like something was growing there, something wing-like. That was actually when I first started working with Reiki. I also have angel in my blood, so perhaps that's part of it.

interesting i practice reiki as well.. 2nd level healer. I dont use it like i am supposed to though lol!

ahaha its adorable how your treelings help you out regarding your wings. From everyone elses accounts I am coming to the conclusion that wings seem to signify an awakening on the physical plane. It was in early 2008 (maybe late 2007) this started to happen. I find around that time period that a lot of folks "awakened" too to some degree.

ImageImageImageImage Image
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Mogma wrote:The only feeling in my back is a tingling from a pinched nerve.
I had one creep up on me. I did not what to end up like my other two friends all jacked up and crying for mercy. Luckily it lasted less than a week because of my super sonic self healing ability. LOL. Actually more likely because of heat pads, exercise, back massager and a hot tub. But chiros are the best for those.
Bella wrote:I found out later in the day that I had a thoughtform attach to me that was trying to drain my energy. Be sure to shield yourself, especially when going out in public, because you just never know what kind of crazy person will decide to take their negative attitude out on you.

That could be the case as well for my friends and I. Though I think autumnfae is really angel wings since seems like the type to help people and is self sacrificing. Then again that could be my friends as well....hmmmm.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This makes me think back to when I was a kid (a very imaginative one, at that), and I LOVED wolves, werewolves, etc, etc. back then, so I always wanted a tail. This makes me think that maybe I grow one spiritually/astrally! That would be really cool! I'm not really sure what the use for an astral/spiritual tail would be, but... :lol:

NARU
~She/Her~

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Recognizing your wings, or better put REMEMBERING them is a sign that you are indeed opening up and remembering/knowing that you are a DIVINE being. Many say this is part of the ascension process. ENJOY!!

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

DragonKeeper wrote:Recognizing your wings, or better put REMEMBERING them is a sign that you are indeed opening up and remembering/knowing that you are a DIVINE being. Many say this is part of the ascension process. ENJOY!!

:grouphug: :grouphug:
OMG...OMG...OMG...Dragons back!!!! :D ::bop:: ::bop:: ::bop:: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Missed you much Phil!

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Asuka
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Most Sassy One
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I know I'm a little late on this, but I have a close friend - my soul-sister as I call her- who has wings too. She grew them exactly a year ago and I remember her telling me how much pain she was in from growing them. Hers are black, i think. I may be wrong. I myself, when something pertaining to her, myself, or some of our mutual close friends happens, especially in a spiritual or destiny matter, will feel the weight of wings on my back. It's like a heavy pressure, almost as if I do not know how to hold them. I know when this happens I need to pay attention to what is happening. I call them my ghost wings. :lol: I also, for a while had tremendous headaches that felt like I was growing horns out of my forehead. :wtf:

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I didn't knew this was more or less comum. Is it normal to have other parts that aren't wings? I'm curious about this subject now, more research I guess.

bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)

This is all very interesting :D . I've been feeling intense pressure on my back this last week, but I don't think they're wings :( , more likely one of my spirits :D . I agree with DragonKeeper... seems like you're doing well on your spiritual journey :thumbup:

SmokeyRose
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon / Werewolf
Zodiac:

Someone keeps poking me on the head whenever I leave this topic, so I'll post my thoughts. I don't know much about any of this, but I sometimes get the sensation of having ears and a tail. No wings, but thanks for the post and info! :D

˙uıɥʇıʍ ʇɥƃıl ɐ sı ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟı ʎluo pǝlɐǝʌǝɹ sı ʎʇnɐǝq ǝnɹʇ ɹıǝɥʇ uı sʇǝs ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ʇnq 'ʇno sı uns ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ǝuıɥs puɐ ǝlʞɹɐds ʎǝɥʇ :sʍopuıʍ ssɐlƃ pǝuıɐʇs ǝʞıl ǝɹɐ ǝldoǝd
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

oh..my god. I didn't think this was an actual thing! a couple years back when I was in high school and I began to awaken, i had many nights when I was sore for no reason at all.
I had dreams where I had grey wings, but I just thought it was a random occurrence and shook it off. That was long before I had gotten my unicorn and was still struggling in a deep depression. Looking back, this was really fascinating and i wish i had taken more notice of this weird phenomenon, because years later those couple events where I was awakening had transformed my life in so many ways.

One of my aunts has a passion for angels and collecting them, so I'm betting I have a little bit of angel in my blood somewhere.

Return to “Angels”