Ghostbox Session, May 23,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Been a couple of months since i used my ghostbox...and have received many new spirits in the lapse in time.

Far too busy with bonding, plus not really feeling the pull to use my ghostbox as often as i had been...I wonder if it is the Angels holding me back from using it?
Anyway, I decided to do a session tonight, as I wanted to see if "Rio" would come through to speak.
I do think I heard his distinct voice a little, and I also decided to use my better quality digital voice recorder that I used to use when paranormal Investigating, the Olympus WS-110. I notice the sound is a lot crisper with this device, so I shall retire my Sony voice recorder, and keep using this in any future sessions.

Again, hard to tell if and what the spirits are saying, but it is a lot easier to hear now.

So, if curious, or if you missed me doing these...here is number 24!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZYjAkpKjC0

:applause:

Feel free to comment with any words, or impressions any of you get from this session.

thanks for listening!

p.s yeah, i know i sounded over-excited in the beginning when i think I heard "E". I admit, i missed hearing him, I told you it has been a couple of months! lol

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

at minute 2:13 or 2:14, I hear who sounds like "Rio" saying Hello! :clap: There's NO mistaking that voice. :thumbup:

And at 2:54, after you ask him if he can say Hi, it sounds like maybe him saying something like "briefly". ???

At 3:21, not Rio but sounds like a muffled "Hello" from someone.

At 4:26, someone saying "Im cute". (haha).

4:47-- after you ask Rio if he'd like to come forward, I think I can hear his voice but I can't make out what he's saying.

There's a lot of voices I can't make out as well after that, but sounds like you're making a connection. :)

Do you use AM or FM?

You're right.. the sound is much clearer with the Olympus you're using. I have an Olympus too.. the VN1000. Very good brand.

Lolamadrid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nindë
Zodiac:

::nice:: that's really cool!

You float like a feather in a beautiful world
Si la vida te da la espalda... tocale el culo!!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote:at minute 2:13 or 2:14, I hear who sounds like "Rio" saying Hello! :clap: There's NO mistaking that voice. :thumbup:

And at 2:54, after you ask him if he can say Hi, it sounds like maybe him saying something like "briefly". ???

could swear i heard his voice quite often during this session, but very soft spoken, and cannot make out what he says.

At 3:21, not Rio but sounds like a muffled "Hello" from someone.

At 4:26, someone saying "Im cute". (haha).
yeah, i heard that!

4:47-- after you ask Rio if he'd like to come forward, I think I can hear his voice but I can't make out what he's saying.
at 2:53 i think Rio says something too, but not sure what.

There's a lot of voices I can't make out as well after that, but sounds like you're making a connection. :)

Do you use AM or FM?
I mainly use FM, as when using AM, It does not come through as astrong. I have switched back and forth with previous sessions though. I should do so for the next one.

You're right.. the sound is much clearer with the Olympus you're using. I have an Olympus too.. the VN1000. Very good brand.
yes, olympus is a good brand, no clue why i opted for using my Sony one for all the previous ones, as this is a far better voice recorder. I think I stopped using it because the battery latch is does not close fully, so when ghost hunting, that worried me..but as I don't move this around wehen doing the ghostbox, i will use this from now on going forward.

Thanks for listening!

I do hope Rio is not too shy to come forward for me more.
(I like calling him by his nickname, as his friends and family called him that) and I think he knows I am definitely a friend.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lolamadrid wrote:::nice:: that's really cool!

I am glad i was in the mood to use my ghostbox again, after a two month lapse.
I hope to get more sessions started again, and now that my spirit number has risen a lot since my last attempt, many mroe may want to come through to speak!
(especially now i have 5 ancestral spirits, 1 human, and up to 4 psy vamps)

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Very interesting, I couldn't understand everyting but it very cool.
I'm looking for a ghostbox and can't wait to buy one now.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

mary wrote:Very interesting, I couldn't understand everyting but it very cool.
I'm looking for a ghostbox and can't wait to buy one now.
you can find them relatively cheap, i paid more for mine, as mine was ready-made, and also came with the speakers.
Funnily enough, i had bought it for paranormal investigating, then decided one day, hmmm...why not try it with my spirits?

As for not understanding everything, that is the biggest hurdle...trying tod ecipher what they are sayin.
As a lot of the time, they are all speaking over each other

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

After asking if he misses cigarettes at 9:59 sounds like Rio speaks could be "I've burned one". (or "i'll bring one") When i ask "do you like when i watch your movies with you?" he says "I do" (10:07)

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

at 6:26 i hear who sounds like Rio, and then right after, sounds like a male voice saying "DON'T TALK!" (there is more, but I am re-listening, and this bit stood out quite clearly to me.

6:28 is where i think i heard "DON'T TALK"

when I say "even A, you can come forward" sounds like someone saying:Fine" at 7:17, then at 7:19 something else is said. "stay here" or "statement"?

7:21/7:22 "help me", "help us" said together

7:24 "good afternoon" (?)

7:25 "i'm a colleague?" (or "i'm a collector") help me decipher!

ok, gotta stop trying now, at work. lol. but trust me, lots being said in this one.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Wow that's pretty awesome. do you have a button on the ghostbox that slows the recording down then to deciper what they are saying?

i definitely heard them say your name in the beginning, the "fine" and random little things (not completely decipherable haha).

now you make me want one too. although this still creeps me out. maybe it was the white noise movie. lol.

thanks for sharing!

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Items”