Girlfriends Questions

Graves13
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

So my girlfriend presented questions about our new gargoyles that I think I answered right but I'll post them here just in case someone can provide more insight.

-What happens if you get your gargoyle mad at you?

-Is the vessel just where the gargoyle lives or is he around you even without the stone on you?

-What if two gargoyles don't get along?

And some of my questions were...

-I ordered two gargoyles and they came in the same package, how do you know which one is which class? It doesn't name it on the package, is it safe to assume that the older one is the higher class? I mean I did specify that the lower class was for her...and hers came in a very feminie type stone.

Thanks for any replys.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I don't think it's easy to get your gargoyle angry at you.

Gargoyles, and any spirits in your keep can be around you regardless of if you have the vessel on you - especially with bridging. They do not exclusively reside in the vessel, it's simply what solidifies their bond to you in this realm.

If two gargoyles don't get along, they will most likely do their own thing and not bother with eachother. You may want to separate their vessels if it makes you feel better or seems to clear out negative energy, but since they are free to go off into their own realm it shouldn't be an issue. If such a thing were to happen, they would figure it out for themselves or guide you to do what needs to be done to alleviate the situation. If their dislike of eachother is causing trouble for you or with the flow of things, remind them that they need to respect you and put that aside.
Gargoyles are usually known to enjoy the company of other gargoyles, however. If two came through for you at one time, it's likely that they get along just fine.

Age noted for spirit does not tell you the class of the spirit binding. When you ordered, it should have made it clear in the listing which class you were going for - unless you requested an SRA Gargoyle. You can always contact the conjurers (in this case I am guessing Mag and Ash), to see if they have that info for you.

...Old thread, but better late than never ;)

Return to “Gargoyle”