active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

wisdomseeking12 Posted: Dec 10 2007, 02:59 AM

New Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Do they like music? Will they dance? I know it sounds dumb..but curiousity beckons me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Posted: Dec 10 2007, 04:17 AM

Otaku

Member No.: 25

Hello.
I am sure some of them do... one of mine likes Natalie who is a pop singer.

--------------------
With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 10 2007, 07:38 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

You will find that fae (and any spirits really) respond to lively, happy music. I wouldn't play a funeral durge and expect them to enjoy it LOL but any kind of upbeat tempo with good intent will get their spirits going... and yes, sometimes you can see them dancing.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

Angel_of_Deth Posted: Dec 10 2007, 07:44 AM

Angel of Megadeth

Member No.: 37

That is just wicked! Music is apart of my everyday life! When I walk into a night club what ever song is playing controls me, from my footsteps downright to my breathing! rofl!

Return to “Faery”