Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi everyone :D :wave:!!!

My Gargoyle is on her way!!

She was brought to me by the “Surprise me Spirit” listing, and I’m so over the moon she’s decided to come and join my family! It sounds like she'll be a wonderful guardian!

I’d often glanced at Gargoyle listings on the CH store, and read the descriptions of them, but never been able to get one, until now! It seems like she was tired of me just looking, and not getting her, lol!

What are your experiences with your Gargoyles? :D I'd love to know!!

meme36450
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself

:applause: Congrats on your new companion. I recieve Mr. E also from ::ch:: back in Febuary and I know he is always got my back. Not just when i'm out and about but when i'm sleeping he lets me know he is watching and I will be fine, I have always from when I was very young had visitors at night that scared me, so I learned when I was asleep to leave in my mind, and if no one was home when they tried to talk with me, they wouldn't come after I feel asleep. Now I fall asleep and can sleep not be on guard waiting or wondering around somewhere. :rainbow:

EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

I have a gargoyle who I just ordered and I'm very excited about! Probably won't ship for awhile yet but we should talk about them when we both have them. :) Yours has probably arrived by now. Do you have any experiences to share? ^.^ I'm so excited about my first gargoyle! ::gargoyle::

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Congrats hun on your new gargy. Yall are gonna get sick of me talking about mine. :silly: Ok T was my first one and he is just a doll. Shows as a bull dog with drool. Has shown his true form. Sits outside right above my window as I face the street. I have heard scratches in the wee morning hours. No no tree out there. No nothing but the roof. Well I loved him so much I got him a Ms. Gargy. lol Now she shows just as a gargy and she is blue. She is not even as talkative as he is. I am hoping it is because I have not had her as long as him. But then again maybe she cannot get a word in edgewise. :lol: I feel very protected at night by them. For me they are just great protectors. T is very loving to me. She just sits by his side all the time. She does smile though.

Well that's my experience with mine. I wish you luck with yours. ::gargoyle:: ::gargoyle:: :heart: :rainbow: :peace:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Gargoyle”