I would like to hear .from some who have a.black Baby dragon

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
lfgorepower
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: non
My magical/paranormal name...: non
Zodiac:

I would like to hear .from some who have a .black Baby dragon
how hard is it .to handle a black baby Dragon
and I have no experience with
dark arts spirits
so if anyone wants .to share you experience
how it is to have a black baby dragon

I am thinking of buying this here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-SPIRIT-CUSTO ... 4aac716442

thanks and have a nice day

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Hi, there are so many things I would like to ask you about this. Are you new to spirit keeping? Why would you want to jump in to the DA spirits? Is it because of the allure of a baby dragon or a black baby dragon? Have you read anything about keeping DA spirits thus far? Are you just wanting protection? Are you wanting a spirit that will be a cuddle bunny, talkative? If you have not asked yourself any of these questions I urge you to do so.

I have three black dragons and a black/purple baby hybrid. So even though my baby has purple in her she is more like a black dragon than purple. Each dragon baby is different. But generaly the black dragons are loners, do not talk a lot, keep to themselves. Of course with everything there are exceptions. What exactley is it you are wanting to know about the black baby's? My little one is very possive of me and does not like to share her time with the other little ones I have. She is very small, sweet. Loves to be held. But she was also a custom dragon. Still she has a darkness to her. I do know others on the forum have black baby's. Have you done a search on the forum for them?

Here is the listing for CH's Black Dragon:

Creatures and entities of duality are usually considered Dark Arts because even though they may choose to never exercise their side of darkness they are very capable of doing so. It is rare they will use it against their Keeper or the Keeper's family and of course there are ways to ensure this.

Black Dragons usually live in caves near seaside or mountainous regions.

Are dark Dragons who usually side with evil. They are irresistibly cunning and extremely crafty and wise. Their resourcefulness propels them to being the most powerful Dragon species second only to their exact counterpart the Gold Dragon.

They have an extensive arsenal of spells and craft. They can control elements on land, sea and air. They have been known to cause plagues of bad luck to those who oppose them, they use their hypnotizing charm to manipulate animal, beast and insect. They keep to themselves and other dragon species usually avoid them.

This Black Dragon's name is Annis, he is 23,014 years of age. He is of small stature, has an incredible force of energy over others, and is a good leader in a group.

Owning a treasure that contains the spirit of a Dark or Duplicitous entity is not a novelty but a responsibility. Dark creatures and creatures of Duality are vastly powerful and are often more influential on a human's mood, emotion, thoughts and dreams than a Light entity. Though Dark and Duplicitous creatures rarely inflict pain or adversity on their Keeper you can find yourself having more dark thoughts, having an increase of nightmares, mood swings and with some creatures an increase of bad luck.

Those who are experienced in keeping Dark or Duplicitous creatures see few side effects as opposed to novices who may need a period of adjustment anywhere from 30-260 days. It is impossible to say where each collector will fall in that time frame as creatures react differently with different people and that is true for both Dark and Light entities.

If you take one of these Dark creatures into your home be prepared for a period of adjustment and if you are not used to handling Dark creatures be prepared for side effects. This is true of ALL Dark entities whether you collect them from us or another seller.

Associations & secret to keeping: Black Dragon

This is for a Class 5 (C5).
Class V
- Spirit/Spells/Magic physically and/or spiritually present. Object effects emotions, senses, motor skills, thoughts and mood of not only the owner but those around the object. The object can be used as a portal to inflict or bestow the powers contained within to others as far as a 1000 miles away. Can move by itself and can move objects near it. Incredibly powerful and rare.
You can read about the classes here: Class Ratings

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

lfgorepower wrote:I would like to hear .from some who have a .black Baby dragon
how hard is it .to handle a black baby Dragon
and I have no experience with
dark arts spirits
so if anyone wants .to share you experience
how it is to have a black baby dragon

I am thinking of buying this here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-SPIRIT-CUSTO ... 4aac716442

thanks and have a nice day
Hi there :wave: ::wave:: ,

I only just received my female triplets & baby male black dragon from the same auction :D :thumbup: . Because these dragons are babies, they can be mentored, with the help of their keeper and/or other dragons. For example, I have an adult male black/gold dragon who I will request help me in raising these little darlings :D ....I'd want my baby blacks to have a dual personality...because they are DA spirits, that does not mean that they will always do bad, it just means they will do dark tasks whenever their keeper asks it of them but they are just like humans in this sense....we can do bad and we can do good, depending on the influence around us :thumbup:. You can always teach them or bring certain things to light or you can ask your dragons (if you have any) to help you out in taking the baby under their wing, so to speak :thumbup: .

Here is an example of how a baby black defended the honor of its keeper:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15&t=24730

I found more links regarding baby black dragons to help you out but remember because it is custom, you have the choice of asking what kind of baby black you would like. For example, you can ask for a baby black that is cuddly, affectionate,friendly, great sense of humor, protective, lean more towards the lighter side of DA...it all depends on you. Hope this helps :hug: :

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ck+dragons

Nikka
lfgorepower
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: non
My magical/paranormal name...: non
Zodiac:

Thanks for the answers
it is probably gonna be a. . Baby dragon .white ARTS

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Hi Nikkaleo I do not mean to bust any bubbles but chances of getting a cuddly black dragon are about 1 %. Especially if you are getting one from ch. I think the only way you will achieve this is by getting a hybrid. Which for those who do not know is a black/any color mix. There are just some DA spirits that are just that DA. Black dragons are most often solitary. Of course there are exceptions to every rule but this is very rare as are triplets and twins. If someone wants a cuddly dragon then they really need to look into a different colored one. IMO

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”