newbie ? involving moral, posible, vampire myth, & chaos mgk

jnk dlight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

compleatly new here, I mean compleatly new, and wondering about a few things I found on the internet, while vewing a sight called saya in underworld, (sorry to keep bringing it up if you've seen my previous posts, just one of my major sources), I knowticed a japanies ritual called one man hide and seek, If its alright, I'd like to leave you to look it up if you want since I know there are people who will read just the top post of a topic and nothing else

, but as for a description, it is escentialy a semi violent riual that involves bringing a doll o life by inviting a spirit into it, and playing a slightly dangerous game of hide and seek with it, my question revolves around subjects like, is it moral, do you think its possible that the doll could come to life, is it possible that the doll could actualy make a good vessel, do you think there is a way to tone down the violence in the ritual, while still allowing any spirit who wants to play a fully mobile vessel, incase they would ussualy have trouble interacting with the physical world or miss the astetic of a physical body, I often think that everyone gets nostalgic, and I also, though it may be a topic killer to say it, knowtised a similarity between mythological( not sang, not psi) vampires and the steps taken in the ritual, such as a violent death, ussualy a stabing, red hair, as rediculous as it sounds, yes that was sometimes ussed as a vampire tell, and on occasion there death happening after injestion of supposedly blessed food, (in case you looked at the ritual and were wondering, rice is actualy considered sacred in maney japanies sects), so I was wondering if an accidental rplication of the ritual ussing a corpse might have led to the beliefs inherint in the so called folk-lore vampires, being so differently described from the modern sang or psi vampires, I was also wondering what your thoughts were on the morality of any of the so called ghost games I could mention, for a brief description of the formentioned ritual, here is a link

http://sayainunderworld.blogspot.com/20 ... -seek.html

please give any oppinions you have ::wtf:: ::tmi::

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I just read up a little on it - thanks for bringing it to my attention, I love supernatural stories! Sure they scare me a tad but am intrigued by that kinda stuff, not enough to do it personally though.

Honestly, like the Ouija Board, it's a very dangerous game to play. Unless you are absolutely and positively certain of what you are doing, have taken all the necessary protective measures and such, games like these are just plain stupid to partake in, whether legit or not. This is not directed towards you at all because I know you are just enquiring about it, just saying that's all! Also, at least with a Ouija Board you are actually trying to communicate with a spirit, here none of that is actually involved - you are just teasing and provoking an unknown entity. Ridiculous, no? I know loads of people love the thrill it, it arouses their curiosity and what not but why would you knowingly mess with something that could harm you and others around you? Really baffles me.

As for your question about dolls being vessels - you will find that haunted dolls are quite popular, many people here on the forum actually have them. They are not haunted in an evil sense, you know, like the movie Chuckie. It's just a spirit inhabited within a doll. Nothing of a malicious nature involved. Unless you want there to be that is!

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I didn't knew about this ritual but a read about people using nails and blood to animate dolls, so it doesn't surprise me much. For me this sound dangerous, like Tinkerbell said too much like a Ouija Board. And make me think how stupid people can be that they can put their life at risk even if can be just a game. It's good to keep in mind that a positive and more evolved spirit or entity wouldn't be part of this game, it would be invating a being that wouldn't mind frightening and even hurt the person. It's good to think, like you said, of the somehow violent nature of the ritual and what would happen if the people lose the game. Things that people would do without giving much thought.

About the moral part is up to each individual, people don't have the same morals codes and for some this could be okay and fun. For me it's unsettling in general, disrespectful to other beings and sad because they could at last think about the risk they are putting thenselfs.

:ot:
This blog name also remind me about a manga/anime where a girl named Saya is a hellgirl, she has a website that people write the name of the ones they want to send to hell. And she gave them a doll with a red string, if they release the string she and her group take the person to hell. But the person who asked for the doll recieve a mark and also go to hell after dying.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I'm still trying to figure out, what do you get, or benefit from playing the game?

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I don't think there's any point,they do this for the thrill and don't have any idea of how bad things could go when messing with other entities and spirits.

Did any one else read the other stories on the blog? There's a lot of cursed videos too, and people were commenting they were cursed with happy faces. Go figure.

Return to “Spirit Research”