templeofmaergzjiran

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought from this seller before?

http://shop.ebay.com/templeofmaergzjira ... ksid=p4340

Thanks!

M.K
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

So my buddy has had a ToM talisman for about a month now. He keeps it in his bedroom, along with the scroll it came with, wrapped up
safe and sound & has yet to utilize it.

A week ago, he found the scroll unrolled & stuck under a dresser in the living room. :wtf:
He swears up and down nobody else has access to his house, and he's not one to joke around.

Just thought I'd share this on behalf of my friend, and wonder if anyone else has experience with items from this seller? :)

Moonshine
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Your friend’s story does not surprise me.

I have had one notably potent experience with Temple of Maergzjirah:

I had purchased a tablet that originated from a used altar. (The commercial aspects of this transaction went smoothly, I must remark.) I rent a mailbox at the post office and had it shipped there. I found a note inside saying that a package had arrived for me, so I entered the office to claim it. I went home and put the parcel on the drawers in my bedroom with other unopened packages because I had to leave again immediately. Admittedly I forgot about it because those days were a busy period and there was a small pile of unopened letters and packages on the drawers.

Almost two weeks later I returned home one night to find the pile in disarray (well, greater disarray), and some of the letters and parcels on the floor. Then I remembered there might be fragile items in some of them. Curiously, the only ‘imbued’ item between all of those was the tablet. A wan sense of shame and anxiety came over me because I had neglected it for such a long time – and I feared that the upheaval in my bedroom was a direct result of my neglect. I went to my study to perform my receiving/welcoming ritual. The next couple of days, I made a point of it to tend to it at least once a day.

I will spare you the rest of the story because it will run too long and is not directly relevant to the topic at hand. In essence, the tablet had tangible effect. In the end, I had a friend of mine deal with it; he is more educated in that domain which Temple of Maergzjirah seems to concentrate on. He is very satisfied with it. I was not, but that is likely because of my ineptitude and ignorance.

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Moonshine,

Sorry for the late reply....Thank you for sharing your story!

I have to also second that, any questions I've had about any item, the ToM have been swift & thoughtful in their responses.
They obviously want their customers to be happy & SAFE with items...Some of my questions I thought they'd view as silly,
but never have I ever got a rude response. The Grand Master even replied to me himself, and had some very interesting
advice/insight I never expected.
I have bought, among others, a relic that aids in Raising Spiritual Energy & one that aids in Opening the 3rd Eye.
(Not all their items have "dark" causes, some would be useful for a RHP mage as well). They do help me get into a trance like state faster,
and have caused some intense dreams, plus my hearing for spirit voices has improved again (after a period of me thinking they had went quiet).

FYI to anyone interested - the relic's designs will fade with exposure to certain elements, but even if it is gone, the power still remains in the relic..good to know. :)

suicidex66
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 66
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I for one love ToM! They are really amazing with their customer service, ask them any questions and theyll get back to you with more then you bargained. They truly have a wealth of knowledge they cant wait to share with the ones that are truly interested. I just pre order the grimoire and im so excited for it to come outtt!!! I cant waitt eeep :3

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
suicidex66
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 66
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

CrankyFish wrote: FYI to anyone interested - the relic's designs will fade with exposure to certain elements, but even if it is gone, the power still remains in the relic..good to know. :)
This is so true, a few of my relics sadly had issues with the curing process for the outside coat and the sigils are a bit messed up. But you can still feel the power from them. Boy! I cant usually feel much but when I try with these pieces... xD its cool. ToM is very considerate too, they sent me a few free ones for the mess up.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Hi,
looking for anyone who is willing to share experiences they have had with their talismans?

Thanks,
:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

thanks Angelfire.. good thread.

yes i recently contacted them with a question about an item on the blackcourt site and they were very swift, courteous, and informative in their response.

i am interested in several of their talismans but nervous about purchasing from them, for no good reason. just prior conditioning maybe. i think i worry about being able to handle such energy.

thanks again guys,

:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Seller Review”