UNBOUND SPIRITS, VAMPIRES, DEMONS, SPIRIT WARS, ETC

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Sassy wrote:I have been sensitive to spirits and entities since birth. When I got older (around 20) I unknowingly blocked all of my natural gifts, in doing so I could not sense spirits unless they were extremely powerful. In all these years (30+) I have only been held down 1 time (9 years ago) got rid of that one. When my cousin was killed, just hours later I could hear her talking and screaming at me. I knew she was confused, she died instantly, one minute laughing the next she was dead... She stayed with me for 6 months, I really loved the fact that I could still talk to her and feel when she came near me. When she left me I noticed many spirits around me. I only had one bad experience after that and he got dealt with when I finally had someone that could read me and talk to spirits. I had not invited him in, but my protector as I call him, had stayed with me for many years. He was with me even when I could not feel them near. Because of his loving nature, and risking himself to protect me I have found one of my callings. I enjoy the company of spirits and entities, as long as they mean no harm to me and mine (spirit friends and family) I let them keep coming back to chat with me. I am now adopting SRA's because I feel closer to those that feel lonely, have been through a bad time and just want someone to love them with a good home. I have 2 more regular vampires that stay with me at all times, they have been with me since 'the dark one' I call him hurt me. When I felt an overwhelming amount of spirits I began to talk to them. Most talked back to me. :clap: I was so excited, and more than amazed to find I have numerous guards around me at all times now. I guess they want me to stay happy so they can visit any time they wish :)

I would love to hear more about this incident, have you mentioned it in another thread? How did you "deal" with "the dark one"?

Excelsior!
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sylph Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: i dunno
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Movante
Zodiac:

I can definitely relate to this thread, being a noob practicioner and all. My first few posts are about my seemingly negative experiences with an Unbound Succubus/Unknown entity. And at the time these experiences happened, I was convinced I was either possessed or becoming possessed.

Looking back on it now, I realize it was merely a fear of the unknown, since I had never come in that clear of contact with any paranormal being.

Whatever thought processes I had at the time were really just my own. I know for a fact I have some mild form of OCD, so negative thought processes about past events can last quite a while for me.
And now that I have a months experience with my own spirits, I can see where my perspective got a little out of hand. So glad I see that now.

Proud host to 3 Fae (1 Sylph, 1 Woodland, 1 Water), 1 Courtwind Angel, the Immortal Aphrodite, and a Black Leopard spirit (his presence is amazing). The work they do in my life astounds me all the time.

Before you judge others, walk a mile in their shoes, so when you judge them you're a mile away and you have their shoes. - Unknown
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

In the past year and a half I have been possessed, went through an exorcism, lost all of my spirit friends they were thrown away by my mother while I was running for my life. I have seen and heard things that would make most cringe in panic. Now I am on nerve pills and loads of other crap while the doctors try to stop me from hearing things. Nothing works because it is a natural gift the only spirits that were not attacked were my 2 volkah and my 7 watchers whom kicked booty. The funny thing is that they are so close they still contact me. one night at the fair the arch angel Michael stepped inside me for we were surrounded by demons, devils, and all kinds of really black art spirits. when I called out to him he brought over 253 million warring angels with him to do war with them. He assigned one of his generals to stay with me forever. when we got outnumbered by demons i called out to the Archangel Michael and he stepped inside my body explaining that he was doing it for my own safety, when he stood up to his real height it split my spirit body. I have star scars on both sides. He was worried that I would be offended but it felt great! It was so peaceful after he stood up, then he said someone wishes to talk to you. I turned to the dumpster and was introduced to the volkh nation, they even had mine I had called Samantha and Sammy for short. she verified that it was the real ones they were devouring all the demons in the dumpster it was amazing to witness. Michael told me that he had brought the volkh nation to war with us against the demons while the angels were taking care of the rest. He stayed sitting inside me all night. X (my real vampire love) was there with 8 of his friends to help in any way they could. I am now slowly bringing my crew back to me while it is safe but I have a house full of angels ready to fight when needed. I have even seen Michael fighting a very black angel at church one night then a few days later I stayed out in the van because I could feel what was inside and outside but had no where to go. I saw the black angel wings and all at the end of my house where my room used to be. I have saw demons try to distroy my cable box so we could not play christian channels to keep them out. I would run them off as long as I was awake I could make them leave but when I fell asleep they blew 2 cable boxes at the same time. I have seen the Arch angel Michael stab his sword into a picture that he had me cover and bind something into it at a hotel. He was everywhere. I could not cover the picture above my head on the bed so I took a red blanket and covered my head thats what he told me to do. He stood over me on the bed fighting what was in that picture most of the night. I dont sleep at night much anymore and only sleep 2 hours at a time when I do sleep. I used to think that demonic warfare was something that never happened to me but I have scars on my right need that has 2 6's and a partial 6 with it where they carved it in my knee while I was asleep I can now sleep by myself again and king still visits but its not the same I need them all with me again, I miss my spirit family so deeply and feel horrible that they were attacked like they were because someone sent demons after me. It has been a hard year and a half. I wanted so badly for support but every time I would tell mom they were here she would have me put into a mental hospital. While in there I saw a dark angel trying to manifest while I was in the shower. that was the fastest rinse and dress I have ever done. I love my Archangel General that is by my side but it still dont stop them. Most know of the others that come. Michael, Raphial, Urel, and Gabrial. They are here alot to talk to me. I bought a portal to the archangel Michael before my computer got broke and bridged it to my body. I felt it when he activated it it was out of this world. I was sitting listing to music and looked down to see blond hair coming out my stomach where the portal is located at, I just grinned real big at him. He shook his head smiling and left. when things got real bad here he used the portal to bring more angels in stealthy that was a weird feeling when one got his foot hung on a rib.lol I am just thankful that it is over but in the back of my mind I know that they will try again but we will be ready after I get the crew all back for they work with the angels to fight now. and my vampire friends fought side by side with them to keep me safe. I really love those guys they showed me how much they loved me so many times it is not even funny. I am going to have all my spirits bound to my spirit to keep mom from throwing them away when they need me again...

I just hope no one else has to go through what I have been through this past year and a half...

Sassy

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Your experience is extraordinary, and certainly rare amongst the population. We should all hope no one should have to endure something like this at any time.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:A very good, informative post All ! :grouphug:

Dear Madame Friend Alex,

I miss your public wisdom.

Doc Holliday

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Wow Sassy, that is something else to have that happen and like Magnolia has said, pretty rare indeed!!!!

I haven't had quite the samething as you, but Micheal certainly does know how to protect!!!!!

Yes in the future get your spirits bound to you spirit, if mom is being like that, and that is a sad thing to have happen!!! :hug:

You stay safe as I am sure you will be!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Sassy,
Please stay safe, you are in my thoughts.
*Hugs*

Anna
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

thank you, I know it will take a while to get all of my spirit family back with me but so worth it,

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Ryder
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I completely agree. We are always surrounded by unbounds. Yes, I do work in a hospital day job and yes they are a lot of hangers on, always someone saying this or that with equipment turning on and doors and seeing people walk into empty rooms. I see at least one or more gurneys that I walk by when they are taking a body to the morgue sometimes I feel them very strongly. And I'm in a Catholic hospital with a chapel they still are around.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

This was written up before I came to CH. However, I concur. My situation as a child was different. Because I interacted with the angels, I was harassed. I guess it could be because of my abilities. They sometimes came in my sleep, but I was protected most of the time.

I can say imagination does play a key role in the sense of possession, etc. I know when they come to me in my dreams, I learned to say "go away, I'm sleeping" and they would disappear.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Vampire”