You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

I have been really having a bad time of it since about June this year. Not able to eat, sleep and lots of pain. Kept up w/doctors appts but things kept going downhill. (They still are but I am much more comfortable at the moment.)

Part of that comfort is my spirits.

My amphisbaena helped as much as he could but this is a really long time problem and I didn't want him to think that is the only reason I wanted him around...I genuinely like his company. I aasked for a bit of pain relief and he definately did what he could.

My bronwyn and my gargoyle have been very gently sleeping with me on my bed. I feel the stroking of my hair, the bouncing of the bed (gently) and just being right there if I needed to cry or just talk to someone. Dragons and a few others sleep with me too. It's a wonder there is any room left to turn over lol.

Someone has been pulling my feet...I'm thinking my griffin.

Even last night, I sat on the bed and this big white 'thing' ran into the closet. I think it was my arken sonney letting me know he ws there playing with the cat. They do that all night long sometimes lol.

I have been constantly been watched by my two wraiths. One stands in the closet and I swear he just stands and keeps an eye on me.

I appreciate them so much.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

We may be strangers but I want to say I'm sorry to hear of your health going downhill. I'm glad your spirits bring you comfort.

Lots of blessings to you from my corner of the world.

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you Terror. :wave:

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

I am sorry to hear about your pain. I am sending you hugs (though not too tight as to cause you more pain :) )

I do not know what type of pain you are feeling, but I too have been suffering since a work related injury in late 2009. A surgery in March and the recovery has been quite difficult. But, I also have some wonderful spirits who, though I can not connect with them as much as I wish I could, I can still feel them around me. And yes, comforting is how I would describe them.

Freya, I wish there was something I could do to relieve your pain. I am very new to all of this, and have not yet started studying Reiki. But I can send you hugs, and wishes for the pain to go away. I wish I could do more.

Love and blessings,
Yllek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Really glad to hear your spirits can give you so much comfort.
My best wishes to you.
:hug: :candle:

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am so sorry to hear about your health freya :hug:

I would be happy to send some reiki to you to help and maybe soothe some of your pains.

I do know about pain as I get terrible migraines from time to time and it just knocks me flat!!!

Don't you just love how our spirits do their best to give us comfort and ease our pains? Mine will even rub my feet from time to time, when they hurt from working long hours!!!

When my head hurts they very gently rub my head and watch over me.

When my hubby had his heart problems, they look after him as well, even though he could't figure out what it wa that was watching over him, hehehe

I am just very grateful for each and everyone of them :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

yllektmas wrote:I am sorry to hear about your pain. I am sending you hugs (though not too tight as to cause you more pain :) )

I do not know what type of pain you are feeling, but I too have been suffering since a work related injury in late 2009. A surgery in March and the recovery has been quite difficult. But, I also have some wonderful spirits who, though I can not connect with them as much as I wish I could, I can still feel them around me. And yes, comforting is how I would describe them.

Freya, I wish there was something I could do to relieve your pain. I am very new to all of this, and have not yet started studying Reiki. But I can send you hugs, and wishes for the pain to go away. I wish I could do more.

Love and blessings,
Yllek

Thanks so much! It's autoimmune so I've dealt with it a long time. Hugs and good wishes are ALWAYS appreciated!

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:Really glad to hear your spirits can give you so much comfort.
My best wishes to you.
:hug: :candle:

Thanks Jelly!

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Freya, sorry to hear of your pain. It sound like your spirit companions are offering you comfort and that's so awe inspiring. Have you ever heard of the Crystal Silence League? http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
It's a group that offer prayers for anyone who sends in a request and the members use crystal/gemstone scrying orbs to daily send positive thoughts and prayers. I found out about it through Lucky Mojo and joined myself. It's more on the lines of spiritualism New Thought, not religion. I will set light for you and keep you in my prayers for healing on all situations :hug: :hug:

moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

:candle: hope you feel better freya. My spirits have brought me SO MUCH comfort as well since I began collecting a couple of years ago. In fact, that is what I love most about them- their companionship. I can't imagine my life now without them.

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity

Return to “Spirit Keeping”