Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Caiyros wrote: ?
Could it be any of these?
Kono-no-hana-saku-ya-hime
Cai-Shen
Daheitan
Jambhala (or Zhambala) - Is not a god but a 10th level Bodhisattva
White Mahakala - Is not a god but a Protector Bodhisattva.
Yellow Tara - Is not a god but a 10th or 13th level Bodhisattva (debated by scholars)
Vaishravana (Namtoese) - Tibetan Wealth Deity
Nantshih - Hindu God of wealth along with Shri Laxmi already mentioned

Also Ganesh (or (Ganesha is a Hindu god of protection, business and wealth, among other things.
Sometime in the late 1990s statues of Ganesh in India began to spontaneously drip milk and no one could ever figure out what was going on - it went on for several days...one of my Hindu friends who ran a store in Framingham went to india and came back with 3 of these statues - I was given 1 & the other 2 were for herself and daughter - so I actual got the chance to examine 3 of them - the vibe on each were identical...)

Also an Odd One:
Kruba Noi Phra OPakut - Thailand Phra Opakut was the main reincarnate Buddha in Kruba Noi's temple Wat Si DOng in Thailand and the combo of Phra Opakut's endless powers - some of which was put into amulets with the connective power to Shakyamuni Buddha's power by the Thai monk saint Kruba Noi who added his powers while with the Magic-enlightend circle within the temple Wat Si Dong.....

Caiyros
This is probably the best place to put this. I just found out tomorrow (3rd September) is Lord Ganesh's birthday.
and as Caiyros put above, he is the hindu god of prosperity - wealth, health, happiness etc.

I have other small statues of him, but i also got the one from CH. so for those of you that have him at home you can wish him a happy birthday too :)

Return to “Immortals”