Sherry Calina. The most Amazing ANd Accurate Psychic Ever

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

update
I got my reading, she was with a flu!
I enjoyed the reading, didn't really answer my question but gave me a long explanation on soul families and such to help me understand my situation better, it was an interesting reading
she mentioned she does spell works too, I am curious about it, has anyone tried her?

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

only now got a response from her, she said someone close to her passed

but I'm really disappointed, not only did she ignore my follow up question as all I got from her was
Your spell work did not work but I will be listing spells this weekend and they can be recast over and over to speed up the process of your needs. As you know I am sure a spell can take months to work but by recasting it you get faster results.
her spells are 50usd and 30usd for each recast..after your feedback about her I wasn't expecting someone who would do this..

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Wow, I mean by shawns post I really wanted to try her, but judging by everyone else's feedback I dont really know if I should now xx

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
*Sparkles
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

"Sherry Calina. The most Amazing ANd Accurate Psychic Ever"

Wish I could share the sentiment. Had a reading from someone who told me that there was a lady I needed to find and that she would help me. She was unable to tell me more except that this lady had dark hair.

I approached Sherry Calina as from the title, she was the 'most amazing and accurate psychic ever'. And I desperately needed to find this lady.
Sherry sent me a photo of a lady with dark hair, saying that the lady I was looking for was her and that I had found her!

Wow! I thought, brilliant. She did a spell for me and then later e-mailed to say that I had been cursed and that I needed more work and that once I paid for the other stuff, I would be sent a charm to keep near me. I was unwilling to fork out more as the reason I needed to find this lady was that she would help. Sherry said that even though I did not want to purchase more spellwork, she would do the spell for free and send me the charm anyway and that she cared and wanted me safe and with the man I loved.

It has been nearly a year and I never did receive the charm.

Furthermore, she said her spells were so powerful that I could expect results in 6-8 months of the casting.
After 9 months, I contacted my friend Sherry Calina to let her know that nothing happened, and guess what? There was no reply.

Thank you Sherry.

Return to “Sellers You Love”