BOUNDRIES

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

wow thanks for all your replys, at least i know now what to expect, didn't want to wake up to find a headless body in the garden lol!
can they be placed in the same room as the other white spirits in a box, or are they better kept in another room all together?
can you wear a dark arts and white light object on you when going out, say a gargoyle and werewolf or is it better just wearing one of them and not the two together?
will other members of my family see the werewolf, or is it just those that are more gifted, as some members of my family don't believe in this kind of thing and wouldn't know how to explain a werewolf to them if they saw it.
giving them things to do sounds like a very good idea, do you have to give them lots of things to do in case they get bored, or is just patrolling the house enough, wouldn't they get bored of doing the same thing everynight?
i love hearing of all your expeirences with yours, have any of you had a trimuvate done with a werewolf, if so is it better and more stronger?

believe and you will see.
rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, they can be placed in the same room as your others, and you can even wear or carry more than one entity. Usually there aren't any problems - if they want to be alone, they'll let you know. My Hag wants to 'be by herself' - little standoffish eh? ;) Whenever I picked up her spirit stone with others, she always fell out of my hand. So I keep her by herself.

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
coco
neophyte
neophyte

i'm wondering and curious here about this topic..

if lets say we don't set boundaries upon arrival, just for an example:
then when we're angry over someone and accidentally, by no mean we said "i wish this guy will die" then it will really harm that guy?

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I believe our spirits know us better than we think and don't usually run off half-cocked ;) However, there are SOME duality creatures that might react to such a statement and do some serious damage but even then probably not death as that isn't what you intended.

Peace, light & love

Phil

coco
neophyte
neophyte

oh... that sounds better.. but i learn that black dragon will do so? i mean if boundaries are not set, they will act on behalf?

Return to “Dark Arts”