Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I would greatly appreciate any information on this you have.

My daughter has heard that now eBay sends out a 1099 form at the end of the year with what you made on eBay and of course to Internal Revenue. Was wondering if this is true or not. She (and I at times) was thinking of selling some things (non metaphysical) on eBay but cannot do it if they send that form.

My daughter has sold on eBay before...about 4-5 yrs ago, and they didn't then, but things have changed a bit since then we have heard. Prices are higher for sure.

In fact, any info on how they now operate will be very much appreciated.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Paypal sends out a 1099-K form to anyone whose annual gross payment volume exceeds $20,000 and has over 200 transactions. The Paypal link below has several FAQ's concerning it, and if you scroll about halfway down the page, there's the info on the 1099-K.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marke ... s/IRS6050W

Hope this helps! :)

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick

Return to “For eBay Sellers”