The Best of the Best Psychics and Mediums--Sherry Givens

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
sb4
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi, everyone:

I think I, by mistake, posted in Seller Review and meant to post here.

Sherry Givens is AMAZING--she is a psychic and a medium. She'll BLOW you away with names of people on the other side and tell you conversations you had with them that she would never ever otherwise know. It is great to get closure if you are grieving. And she is much cheaper than a therapist. When you talk to her, it is like talking to your loved one because she uses the exact words they used to use when they were alive. It is like YOU KNOW you are talking to them.

She is also incredibly ACCURATE as a psychic and picks up on so many things. She predicts the future--so a lot of my stuff is still to see. But because she picked up so much of the present, I know she will be accurate on the future.

You can check her out on ebay--although she only has 15 min phone sessions; its better on her own website (check Sherry Givens on google) where she gives 30 min readings.

I mentioned before that I actually paid for 10 of my friends to get readings from her; since they did not pay themselves, they could have cared less if she was a scam or not. They came away mind-blown--all of them.

And, NO, I don't get paid from her to say this. She was just too good to be true that I wanted to tell you about her.

I hope you do get out of her what I did and more.

Loads of luck!!!
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Thank you for this, do you have a link for her?
sb4
new here
new here

Hi, yes: I actually even put her in the Sellers Review by mistake--so she is there, too.

Don't do the ebay one because you can only get 15 mins: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSYCHIC-MEDIUM- ... 0724617032

Her own website is: http://apsychic.net/

GOOD LUCK-- I KNOW you will be blown away.

Let me know :))

Return to “Sellers You Love”