Andrea - xpsychicvisionsx....

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
cindy09
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 12
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone had any readings done by Andrea/xpsychicvisionsx on ebay or on her website http://www.xpsychicvisionsx.com....?

Cindy
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." ...~Carl Sagan~
jason99954
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Hi there,

Maybe this thread would help :)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... .&start=40

Look at the bottom comment.

Jason

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

Anyone else tryed her ? Her whole household is sick at the moment.

stargazercygnus
new here
new here

I like Andrea. She is very nice and puts some effort into her readings but she has been hit or miss with me.
The first reading I got from her was accurate right down to the exact timeframe she gave me, which was about a month away I think. But nothing ever came of two others I got.

route95
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

stargazercygnus wrote:I like Andrea. She is very nice and puts some effort into her readings but she has been hit or miss with me.
The first reading I got from her was accurate right down to the exact timeframe she gave me, which was about a month away I think. But nothing ever came of two others I got.
omg same thing for me! She got a timeframe spot on, but then afterward things didnt happen. She kept pushing back timeframes and like, 8 months later I just cant bring myself to use her again since none of the other stuff happened.

Also - she doesnt write enough to warrant paying $25 for three questions. oftentimes she will skim details and give you the gist of it all, but for a reading of the amount I pay, I would like a consistent length that I can count on for readings.

Return to “Sellers You Love”