Haunted House?

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:Ah.. Gettysburg I go there a few times a year. I enjoy the ghost tours, and the little adventures I set out for myself going through the woods and the battlefield where many were slaughtered. Lot Of intense emotional residual energy that can be quite overwhelming in certain parts.
When us kids were little instead of going to Disney world my father took us to Civil War battlefields. Did visit Bush Gardens in Va and Kings Diminion one summer too, but it was usually Gettysburg he'd take us. Should have moved straight there from maine and skip Florida! Next time you go after I move there you can stay with me. I 'll have 4 bedroom and I only need one:) (when I get this place or where I end up moving, I want a lot of bedrooms in case I have vistors:) Anyone on CH who wants to go to Gettysburg is welcome to stay with me. I don't mind/ It a good bunch of people here :thumbup: It will save money on a hotel. As long as people don't mind a crazy 3 legged dog, a cranky senior blind chi-rat terrier mix, a little chi who never leaves my side, a silly but lovale border collie & a old albino skunk named 'Casper', 2 prairie dogs and a colony of cats:)

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Zoomed and saved the spirits as best could. I cahngedthe color too so they'll show up beter. I saw the guy in the chair and the creepy guy with the weird eyes behing the chair closet to the kitchen.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... echair.jpg[/img]

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... dchair.jpg

This guy or thing is kinda creepy looking and I will hopfully get this place (fingers crossed) and I'll be living with him. LOL yep, I'm :crazy: But just because he's creepy looking doesn't mean he's evil. Just misunderstood :thumbup:

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Darrish
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2040
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn, Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

He seems more cranky and crotchety than anything approaching evil. Make some soup, maybe he'll like the reminder of it.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Oh yes, i see it now. The second picture is much clearer.

BTW - i don't know that its a womans face but if you look at at the area where there wooden frame goes horizontally about 2 cms left of chandellier

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Yesterday I've been trying to open my third eye and this is what I got today by looking at the house pics.
The house is haunted but not by evil spirits. Just human spirits who lived in that house before.
With my mind eye I saw a family sitting at that table for whatever reason, they were wearing old fashion clothes, I would say they were from 1800.
They were all wearing dark clothing and I saw a woman with a chandelier walking around the table, looking concerned. I also saw a man on the chair towards the back rocking on the chair.
They seemed concern about something, like someone died in the family or they just had bad news.

I might be totally wrong but this is the image I got in my mind eye when I looked at the pic.

Now with my human eyes I might see a creey man on the pic zoom you posted but I'm not sure, it could just be my brain tryng to make up a face from the info I read.

Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

What a beautiful house (tho I can't tell if it's haunted or not), I hope that you get it! Gettysburg is one of my favorite places, been there several times since hubby used to be a re-enactor, and always have the most amazing experiences there! I've captured an EVP, heard battle orders, saw smoke come from nowhere on the battlefield and at the Farnsworth House (just made a pot of their Goober Pea soup...lol) had the lights freaking out during dinner. There's so many other experience but I just love the awe inspiring feeling of the place, I always just am overwhelmed with sadness but I always need to go back.

Wishing you the best!

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Been looking at more photos of the house and it seems the spirits stay in the dining room. Might have been a parlor a long time ago and that were they held wakes. I looked at the kitchen photo and saw a boy in the doorway to the dining room. And the photo of the house from the street has a spirit in the room I suspect is the dining room looking out.

Kitchen (Boy in the doorway on the right leading to the dining room.)
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... 0483_4.jpg

Boy in the dining room door facing the kitchen. Close-up and sepia tint. Shows up better:
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... oorway.jpg

House
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... 0483_1.jpg

Spirit in Window. Close-up and sepia tint.
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... window.jpg

If I do get this place I'm giving the spirits the dining room and try to make it look as much from the 1880's that I can. maight be able to find old furniture and stuff at flea markets and antique stores I hope. I think the spirits will like that. Someone cares that they are there:) I will do whatever I have to make this work out and move in. I wonder when was the last time people interected with the spirits or even cared they were there?

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I hope you get it :fingercross:

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

Yes I hope you get it too. I think it's great when these old houses go to someone who can appreciate the energy. :fingercross:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

Awesome house!.. and I am jealous if you get it :heart: LOL!! AANd in one of the most haunted places in the world! Awesome :D

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾

Return to “General Questions”