Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Hey guys :) I was wondering if I its possible for me to get a custom human spirit of a 17 year old boy thats active? I want a brother-sister experience and its hard for me to achieve one when all three of my brothers are in the Marines and in different countries. I just want that comfort I had when all of my brothers were home when I was five. I was thinking of getting a sterling, but I feel a calling to the human.

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

You can definitely ask for something like that if that is what you want.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Samaphira
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn/dragon/angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Samaphira/Desrial/Astral Eye
Zodiac:

I have a basic knowledge of necromancy, but I doubt I could summon, bind and keep happy the ghost of that specific requirements. You could try learning necromancy, or ask a necromancer to do it for you.

Blessed be
::gargoyle::
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm looking for a brother spirit, as well. I often have the yearning to be coddled and protected by a big brother, and have a beautiful relationship with one, to crawl into their lap and be hugged! I'm the eldest sibling, and the only other sibling I have is my younger brother, who is going through those icky teen years, so you can imagine that he's a far cry from the big brother I'm looking for. Don't get me wrong, I love my little brother, and we're normally close, but the moody teen-stage is starting to get old...=/

I think that you should go ahead and get the custom, there probably won't be a separate listing for one, but you can always use that one listing called something to the effect of, 'IF YOU DON'T SEE A SPIRIT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, USE THIS LISTING!!!'

Will you update on who gets conjured for you?

NARU
~She/Her~

Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Yes,when he is conjoured I sure will :) I have to save up first and as soon as I buy and arrive I will keep updated.

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.

Return to “Human”