Bonding Process

Drop_of_Water
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I am newbie, Just ordered Ifrit Djinn. I would like to know :

a) Why bonding process takes long sometimes for new user ? What's the proven methods to accelerate that process ?

b) During bonding, how can i overcome the fear of "something scary may happen" thought from my mind ?

c) Why Meditation concern here, Is it the only way to better communication ? I used to do "transcendent meditation" sometimes, Any specific category of meditation will require ?

Thanks Expert.

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

It depend of the keeper and spirit and never end to he honest, you have to keep bonding. There's no way to accelerate that I know.

You can make a rule to not scary you if necessary and I think time will take this away or you should have waited. I never thought something scary was going to happen and o be honest I find fun some of the things people think are scary.

Not category at all, just sit or lie with his vessel and meditate with him. Normal meditation. Talk with him, I talk with my spirits all the time. I think all the good ways to bonding will help with it.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Drop_of_Water wrote:I am newbie, Just ordered Ifrit Djinn. I would like to know :

a) Why bonding process takes long sometimes for new user ? What's the proven methods to accelerate that process ?

b) During bonding, how can i overcome the fear of "something scary may happen" thought from my mind ?

c) Why Meditation concern here, Is it the only way to better communication ? I used to do "transcendent meditation" sometimes, Any specific category of meditation will require ?

Thanks Expert.
a) Some people are more aware of their psychic abilities and have worked on it earlier than others.
b) If thousands of people can do it so can you. Some people can't even feel it, let alone be scared.
c) Meditation is the only way to quiet your mind enough to hear the sound of your true inner voice. When your mind is blank and you are not forcing images there through fear or hope the images you get are truer. Spirit has a way of accessing your mind to give you messages. When you lose the need to have a mental voiceover your messages will be clearer.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Drop_of_Water
new here
new here

Mary wrote:It depend of the keeper and spirit and never end to he honest, you have to keep bonding. There's no way to accelerate that I know.

You can make a rule to not scary you if necessary and I think time will take this away or you should have waited. I never thought something scary was going to happen and o be honest I find fun some of the things people think are scary.

Not category at all, just sit or lie with his vessel and meditate with him. Normal meditation. Talk with him, I talk with my spirits all the time. I think all the good ways to bonding will help with it.

Thanks Mary, i know my fear will pass. May i ask "What was your mind state when you just began with your very first spirit bonding ? Was it super clam state ?

BTW, your photo id is good :)

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hello sweetie and welcome! the bonding process especially with djinn takes usually a bit more time and effort because djinn are sticklers for protocol as well as the trust and respect issue. most beginners start with marid who as a djinn race tend to be friendlier as well as a bit more forgiving towards the novice keeper who will make errors of judgment in the beginning and tend not to realize that trust and respect must be an equal give and take.

ifrits are normally not my choice for beginners but if you have been called by one then there must be a reason that they wish to be with you. i have a few ifrit and only one is one i trust completely as the others tend to be tricksters and i have a big issue with liars of any race - can not tolerate anything but the truth and if they can't tell you the truth then you can not trust that they are giving you the truth at any point...especially when you need it the most.

the bonding process with a spirit is similar to meeting a fellow human for the first time where you aren't friends and you basically find yourself checking the other out. most of the time the spirit will have checked you out before even agreeing to come to you and trust that they know more about you than you want to even admit to. as you begin to bond you will more than likely find that you talk to the spirit more and in time you will attune to them to the point where you know the voice you hear is your spirit and "not just your thinking it is".

the process of bonding will get easier as you gain experience and more so as you begin to trust your intuition (or your gut reaction). again, trust and respect is a big hurdle when dealing with our spirits and the more you show them respect and trust hopefully you'll gain an equal share in kind.

hope this helps a bit and hugs and love! :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Elders37
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:hello sweetie and welcome! the bonding process especially with djinn takes usually a bit more time and effort because djinn are sticklers for protocol as well as the trust and respect issue. most beginners start with marid who as a djinn race tend to be friendlier as well as a bit more forgiving towards the novice keeper who will make errors of judgment in the beginning and tend not to realize that trust and respect must be an equal give and take.

ifrits are normally not my choice for beginners but if you have been called by one then there must be a reason that they wish to be with you. i have a few ifrit and only one is one i trust completely as the others tend to be tricksters and i have a big issue with liars of any race - can not tolerate anything but the truth and if they can't tell you the truth then you can not trust that they are giving you the truth at any point...especially when you need it the most.

the bonding process with a spirit is similar to meeting a fellow human for the first time where you aren't friends and you basically find yourself checking the other out. most of the time the spirit will have checked you out before even agreeing to come to you and trust that they know more about you than you want to even admit to. as you begin to bond you will more than likely find that you talk to the spirit more and in time you will attune to them to the point where you know the voice you hear is your spirit and "not just your thinking it is".

the process of bonding will get easier as you gain experience and more so as you begin to trust your intuition (or your gut reaction). again, trust and respect is a big hurdle when dealing with our spirits and the more you show them respect and trust hopefully you'll gain an equal share in kind.

Crone! :hug: Been thinking about you, hope you are well.

Drop_of_Water
new here
new here

crone maatkaere wrote:hello sweetie and welcome! the bonding process especially with djinn takes usually a bit more time and effort because djinn are sticklers for protocol as well as the trust and respect issue. most beginners start with marid who as a djinn race tend to be friendlier as well as a bit more forgiving towards the novice keeper who will make errors of judgment in the beginning and tend not to realize that trust and respect must be an equal give and take.

Love your advise, thanks. So, trickster, lie, etc is one issue. How can i judge that spirit is lying ? Any valuable experience of yours ? Gaining trust & showing respect will be not an issue as i acquired that well. Any other advise ? Thanks Again.

Drop_of_Water
new here
new here

AngelDust wrote:
Drop_of_Water wrote:I am newbie, Just ordered Ifrit Djinn. I would like to know :

Thanks Expert.
a) Some people are more aware of their psychic abilities and have worked on it earlier than others.
b) If thousands of people can do it so can you. Some people can't even feel it, let alone be scared.
c) Meditation is the only way to quiet your mind enough to hear the sound of your true inner voice. When your mind is blank and you are not forcing images there through fear or hope the images you get are truer. Spirit has a way of accessing your mind to give you messages. When you lose the need to have a mental voiceover your messages will be clearer.
Thanks for your answer and inspiration

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

we learn through trial and error and practice hon and sometimes spirit cut us breaks and sometimes they're hard as nails with us - it just depends on what they have come to teach us and the reasons why they are with us. just try to think how your human friendships grow and always keep in mind that the spirit who chooses you already knows you and accepts you for who you are with no pretense or the like. there are always many goodhearted folks on here who you'll find are more than willing to help newbs through a bonding so have no worries, in the end you have more friends than you're aware of. :) hugs!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Dark Mother Earth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 58
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

We all fear what we don't know . You just have to trust , your spirit would never intentionally scare you , he wants your approval . Read him/her your house rules , make sure not scaring you is top of your list . Bonding is a special Tim wit helps you both adjust to each other , get to know one another , it a journey of learning . Enjoy and try not to rush it , it's all worth it in the end . What you put in you will get back ....don't give up ::goodluck::

Return to “Djinn / Genie”