DIVINING_BLISS - AMAZING READER

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
FLORIDAGRL
new here
new here
Answers: 0

HELLO EVERYONE,

I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I PURCHASED A READING FROM THIS LADY. SHE IS AMAZING...I MEAN TOTALLY ACCURATE AND AMAZING READER...I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS READINGS DONE FROM E-BAY (MY LIFE IS ALWAYS IN A TOTAL STATE OF CONFUSION! LOL!!!) AND I CAN SAY BLISS IS THE BEST EVER....VERY ACCURATE, GIFTED AND FOLLOWS UP...VERY DETAILED ANSWERS GIVEN...SHE TELLS YOU THINGS YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK...IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT READER OR WANT SOME ACCURATE AND DETAILED PREDICTIONS, TRY HER OUT...I AM STILL IN AWE FROM HER READING..

WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY.
FLORIDAGRL
new here
new here

ONE MORE NOTE TO EVERYONE, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY 4 READERS WHO STARTED OUT ON E-BAY....THEN E-BAY HAD ASKED ALL OF THEM TO LEAVE....BUT SHE IS BACK AND I AM GLAD I HAVE FOUND HER....YOU WONT REGRET TRYING HER OUT....HER FEEDBACK IS ALSO FANTASTIC!!!

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Its a shame - she doesnt appear to have anything for sale just now. Perhaps as a satisfied customer of hers, you can let her know that others may want to try her services. Just a thought 8-)

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Florida - What do you mean they asked her to leave? Gaurente (sp?) is the oldest reader on eBay, she's been there for 7 years and she's never left or been asked to leave. That doesn't make any sense, why would eBay ask 4 readers to leave? They don't ask people to leave they either stop you from listing certain things, stop you from listing altogether or ban your account.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm glad she gave you a good reading but I agree with Magnolia on this one... I've never heard of ebay asking anyone to leave. You're either banned or they restrict you from selling certain items. That's really strange! :?

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had a reading done by her before and I think I recommended her to someone on the board,,,

She's awesome!

May

M.K
FLORIDAGRL
new here
new here

HELLO MAGNOLIA,

I AM NOT SURE WHY, BUT I WILL ASK HER OR ASK HER TO COMMENT HERE. SHE TOLD ME THAT IN AN E-MAIL AFTER I THANKED HER AND TOLD HER HOW WONDERFUL HER READING WAS. SHE SAID SHE WAS ONE OF THE 4 ORIGINAL READERS WHICH STARTED ON E-BAY.

nc79
new here
new here

She's a nice lady but my reading was...hmm..not that accurate.

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

I had a reading from her as well. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what she meant because lots of things that she said were pretty vague.

She did mention about a couple of things that would happen in the future (a few months ahead and two years). So I guess I'll have to wait and see whether her reading's accurate.

I concur that she's a nice lady.

Why so serious?
nc79
new here
new here

I've only had one reading that really blew me away. At first when I was given the reading I was like whatever! But 2 years down the line when everything that she said to me came true, I was SHOCKED!! She said I would marry a guy who I've cross path with but never notice or spoken with...and it's soooooo true. At the time she described him down to every last detail...his job..his height...eyes..hair..how I'm going to meet him...everything..and guess what? 2 years later I met him exactly the way she said I would...without even expecting to because I didn't believe in it...but sad thing is I couldn't find her anymore. Darn it!

Return to “Sellers You Love”