active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Perry Stevenson Posted: Feb 21 2008, 12:40 PM

Educational Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Hi,

I was just wondering if Fairies are different than the other Entities. I know, of course that they are different, I mean in a different way. All the other Entities have existed on Earth and have died(I think), which means they are deceased Spirits, however Fairies aren't deceased Spirits(I don't think), which means they must exist on a completely different plane, right? I'm not sure, I could be completely wrong but I would just like to know.

So my questions are:

1.) Are Fairies different to all other Entities in that way?

2.) Is connecting with Fairies completely different to all other Entities?

3.) Do Fairies exist on a different plane to all other Entities?

4.) Or am I completely wrong?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Posted: Feb 21 2008, 01:41 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

I never realy thought about it like that I suppose. I would like to know as well....I have more fairies than anything. They were the first entity that I collected...with my granddaughter. I even made a fairy house last summer. Was loads of fun.

--------------------
Brightest Blessing
Princess

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreepyHollows Posted: Feb 22 2008, 01:32 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Well it really depends on which races of fae you are addressing.

Fee Souhait, Black Forest, Camelot, Amadan, Aziza, Gwyllion, Nixie, Pixie, Fantine, Flower, Woodland, Aspares, Crinaeae, Hesperides, Naiad, Limnades, Pegaeae, Butterfly, Sidhe and all other Earth-born fae do live and die on earth and therefore are deceased spirits.

Astral fae like Star, Millhous, Serepidis, and all other astral-born fae are not the same because they did not live and die on the earth.

Connecting with the Earth-born fae is no different than connecting with any other creature or entity that was also Earth-born such as Unicorns, Dragons, etc.

Connecting with Astral-born fae is no different than connecting with other astral realm entities such as Immortals, Djinn, etc.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

Perry Stevenson Posted: Feb 22 2008, 03:09 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 9

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply Magnolia, it was very helpful. If you wouldn't mind I have one more question: What is easiest for beginners to connect to? Earth born Entities or Astral born Entities?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

CreepyHollows Posted: Feb 22 2008, 03:19 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

In my opinion Earth-bound entities because they share similiar energy patterns as you and I.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

Renee W. Posted: Feb 22 2008, 11:19 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 35

Speaking of faeries... I purchased a pixie from Gwen yesterday and I'm so excited. According to Gwen, this pixie is hyper and loves to play with pets. It's going to be lots of fun watching her drive my cats and dogs crazy LOL

Perry, I got a star faery from Magnolia and in less than two weeks she made her presence known. My cat was definitely seeing something and chasing something that "wasn't there" The next night, I was watching TV and riding the stationary bike and I was seeing little sparks of light on the TV screen... or in front of the TV. I know it was her and not something wrong with the TV because I asked my husband if he could see it, and he couldn't. I didn't tell him I have a faery

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Oh, a little faerie house, that sounds delightful. Since I now live next to a running stream (up against a mountain) I am looking forward to summer and the delights it will bring. I've already bought some hardy wildflowers to plant, and hopefully attract some of the local Fae. :) Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Faery”