Bonding exercise with a mermaid and loxy

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I know this is going to sound kind of obvious but here is a tip for the newbies looking for ways to connect with their mermaids, loxies (and any other water spirits):

Pour a hot bath.

Light candles.

Bring the vessels and lay them on your heart chakra or other chakra points.

It's great when you mix in some salt (epsom, sea salt) and any other scents you like in the water. Reminds them of their home. Relax... and chances are, you'll probably get some kind of spirit interaction.

Picture your stress and fears washing away and getting purged by the waters... invite your mermaid and loxy to work on your chakras. Picture their energy coursing through your body and cleansing each chakra...

My mermaid and loxy LOVE this and it's a great way for us to telepathically connect.

I really didn't know much about loxies prior to tonight but I asked mine earlier "Just what do loxies do? Do you know any magick?" My loxy replied that "we're responsible for the waves... we hold onto the waves, the rhythm of the waves... you see the breakers? Chances are a loxy has been there... "

:hug:

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

weew... what a nice way to bonding with water spirit... :thumbup:

sorry, for gonna :ot: but I really really wanna bring some of water spirits, main lists are mermaid, nixie and ceasg... about last 2 months, I think a mermaid came to my dream... and my angel also recommend her to me... :D

your mermaid ever manifest physically and through dream?? can mermaids become sensual or even erotic to their keeper? sorry for become out off topic >.<"

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Adjieboy wrote:weew... what a nice way to bonding with water spirit... :thumbup:

sorry, for gonna :ot: but I really really wanna bring some of water spirits, main lists are mermaid, nixie and ceasg... about last 2 months, I think a mermaid came to my dream... and my angel also recommend her to me... :D

your mermaid ever manifest physically and through dream?? can mermaids become sensual or even erotic to their keeper? sorry for become out off topic >.<"
She's manifested in my third eye in meditations... I saw her during last night's bonding session in the bath. She also talks to me and I can hear her, but she's a little more faint than some of my other spirits...anytime I'm in the shower, I feel her presence... most people report similar experiences when they're bathing.

In terms of the eroticism, I hear there are quite a few mermaid spirits who are sexual with their keepers... I don't keep mine for those reasons, moreso for the fact that she's an Atlantean mermaid and I have a draw to Atlantis and she helps me in meditation connect with Atlantis. Oh, and as for the loxy, I got him to keep her company since I don't keep any other water spirits and I didn't want her to feel lonely.

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

wow she is really sweet... ;)

yeah, eroticism is not my only reason...but close relationship as companion... :D
thanks for your feeback ::thanx::

Return to “Connecting”