Your djinns sent you lovers in the night?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Mine won't summon another spirit but I have an Ifrit that will come to me in my dreams if I ask him to...no details but suffice it to say that I wake up exhausted! :twisted: ;)

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

My Efrit has appeared to me too one!! "Blush" Yeah they are very sexual if you allow them to be :0) My Djann Djinn as Ive previously mentioned has also visited me too!! Whilst fully awake and made love to me! If you allow them to you find that they do! xx

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

WOW ... was he good? sorry I shouldnt ask such questions!

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

djinnkeeper wrote:My Efrit has appeared to me too one!! "Blush" Yeah they are very sexual if you allow them to be :0) My Djann Djinn as Ive previously mentioned has also visited me too!! Whilst fully awake and made love to me! If you allow them to you find that they do! xx

Wow... not me. :drool:

I'd settle for a wish or a whisp of smoke at this point! :frustrated: ;)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

I know I was shocked too!! I saw him in a dream, very cheeky looking but beautiful! Dark curly hair and the most amazing eyes!! He's the perfect male!! I cant repeat what he was doing but lets just say *Bites lip* wow!!! My Djann I didn't see!! I was fully awake and I just came over all sexual and seductive!! It was dark and I felt his weight on me and lets say I shall leave the rest to the imagination!! Its true Im wouldnt lie to you!! I was shocked!!!! The seller I got him from said its to get my attention as he feels inferior to my Marid Djinn bless him!! My Marid would never do anything like that he's a true gent and a awsome protector!! Ive never even seen or heard a spirit ever in my life but belive me since I got my Djinn it's changed my perception of things!!

Ps: Jayoul The answer is YES!! hehe *Wink*

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Dragon lady: What does your Efrit look like?? xx

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Yes, They did :thumbup:

Many Many Blessings
WJ
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Cool but I would makesure you make them know your the boss and not to have them 'leap' on you when they want it, respect is key here as your the boss. I makesure all my spirits know I'm in charge and they respect me more for it.

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks Jay:I know where you come from... I have specifically asked him for a sex spirit to come into my dreams :)

Many Many Blessings
WJ

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”