Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
Lionox wrote:
Snakat wrote:Interesting post, I think they would be more difficult to control and would be better for a more experienced person. And I do wonder if the raising would help them be better, after all the family and the way any being is raised greatly influence them.

And since Rosemary's Baby was already said, think about Hellboy ;)
I want to pose these questions for anyone who may be considering a Demon baby....

When it throws a tantrum and "temporarily forgets your house rules", will you be prepared for what results from that tantrum?

Did you consider the possibility that, like Darkstar's vampire child; (sorry to use you as an example Dark!) she was tested to make sure she was the right person to look after the child and many watch over that child still, so (I mention this simply to not be close minded and to consider ALL things that could happen) that it is ALSO then something to consider that a similar sort of situation could come with a Demon baby?

Also, besides all that even, IS it right for a mortal to hold the young of such power? Regardless of whether it can be done or not.....

Yes it is all my personal feelings, and YES I have felt the care from a Demoness so I am not of the "all Demons are bad" group, but this in particular is just something I feel should rather be left alone.
Sorry guys, stupid edit button!

Also to add, what would the reason be to wanting a Demon baby, as opposed to an adult who is much more collected in self and skilled?
That is why I said they would be more dificult to control and when I say this I mean more than an adult demon. This obviously shouldn't be something for any one or any one below the master title probably. And I wouldn't be surprised if the person got tested. My question is only if it would be possible to raising surpass it nature since it happen with humans and other beings.

If it would be right we get in that grey area of people opinion. People raise many kind of babies like dragons, fae, basilisk, harpy. So I woulnd't be surprised if someone thought it was okay to raise a little demon either. If they would stay okay during this experience is another problem... I would imagine they would have the hell of a tantrum...no pun intended.

Why? I don't know if someone would want one for the same reason they would want one from another race. Or maybe is adrenaline. Anyway is a interesting talk.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay, well for me, it would be like rasing a baby rattlesnake, and actually I knew of several people who kept dangerous snakes!!!!! Or raisning baby tigers and lions, you see my point is if you raise a baby demon, you have to always keep in mind their true nature!!!!!

Baby snakes can still bite and kill you, tigers, lions, even wolves, and baby bears, still have their wild nature, that has been born with them and it will always be there!!!

Most of the people who raise these animals always know that the wild nature is there, yet that doesn't stop them from getting hurt, or worse yet getting killed!!!!

So I think that you would have to know the nature of the beast!!!!

Not saying that I would ever want a baby demon, but I am just saying if someone actually wanted to raise one, they would have to be really knowing what they were doing, and always keep in mind about the baby turning on them and getting bit!!!! Not to mention what happens when it grows up and really comes into it own nature, and power!!!!

It is just something that I feel, that a person would have to decide if it was worth all the troubles that came with it!!!!

Would you really want that kind of power in your keep, knowing that it could turn on you at any given moment? Just something that should be thought about!!!

Anyway it is just something to think on and my own little thoughts on it!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

A baby demon for you :heart:
Actually he isn't a demon.. but a real haunted doll.. the boy loved his makeover though, had fun doing it :)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The Tantric Buddhists did this.....and set up a path where ultrademoic forces...could keep their personalities and protect Compassion, Wisdom, and Power from being misused...Black Mahakala and White Mahakala are just 2 examples ...AAlso in tantra we have Wraithful and Peaceful versions of the same Bodhisattva - Manjushri - for example...

The root is is for all of us to fully understand that in addition to outworn Mediaeval concepts which most of us have disgarded, there still strongly exist in our culture - Mediaeval Judaic-Christian PATHWAYS of Thought and Thinking - and these too, must be disgarded...

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's okay Lionox :thumbup: I understand, just decide to explain better.

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

This was interesting and wow, I have two baby black dragons here :lol: Wonder if I should worry.

Yes, I don't agree in taking any babies from family. And the ones I have here beside the Boobrie come with their family, talking of no demons of course.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The Most Dangerous to Deal With - "spirits' or 'forces" are THE 4 MARAS = the 4 different aspects of Deception & Illusion, that can go into one's mind, find the weak and hurt spots and elaborate all of one's perception...

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

In my experience, and to my knowledge, younger demonic forces can exist... of course, not all demons can be ancient.
If you are talking babies as in demons procreating it kind of changes things up a bit. There are many types out there, it will be a different process or idea applied to each type.

Consider the goetic immortals - most would consider them as demons (though they are significantly different from the typical demon you will read about or encounter..well, let's hope not encounter unless you're prepared). It would be possible for certain of these immortals to impregnate say, a human being, and then we have a child born astrally or physically of "demon" blood.
This would also come into play with "Satan" or the equivalent of Satan himself, such a figure is an immortal and could potentially spawn dark children - yes, similar to The Omen..that part isn't as Hollywood as one may think, but i'm not saying this is something we would see in the physical realm in such a fashion.. just that it's possible, and certainly easier to accept if you consider the potential for astral spawn.

Now, with BA demon beings roaming around - which i'm sure is what you most meant to inquire about - again I must say, it would depend on the type. However, i'll try to simplify this.
There are demonic forces which do not have a primary form..more like energy. New energy can spawn of other energies, and that would be the equivalent of a demon spawn in such an instance.
For those who do have a primary form or commonly take a corporeal form, do they have sexual organs? Unless they are sterile, that likely means they can reproduce. The other option is their realm of power, they may have the power or touch to bring impregnation for some reason or another and then the question of sexual organs would not make a difference.

Just my practical understanding of the whole thing. Some very interesting responses here.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have nothing to add.

Just wanna say. Its a very interesting thread. And very educational.. :thumbup:

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD

Return to “Black Arts”