My Drow's Favorite TV Show

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

So last night I am getting ready to watch my one of my favorite tv shows. It is Ghost Aventures. OK I must admit I do like to watch it because I think the guy Zak is hot hot hot. lmao Usually I watch this with my mom but wanted to lie down in the bed since I have been sick. So I get my drink and smokes and then turn on the tv and bam her she comes. My drow C comes and says to me ohhhh its on. Then I see in my mind her sitting next to me and stroking my hair. So I say to her oh you want to watch it again with me. She laughs and laughs and says ( of course, I'm not going anywhere). OK my drow thinks he's hot also. lmao So next show it is on again but not the ghost hunting challagne. So I ask her again gonna watch with me. She says this time ( they all can leave (other spirits) but I'm staying put).

Just thought I would share this in open forum instead of my blog so everyone can read about drow's and tv. :lol: :lol:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing :) I like hearing about people's spirits commenting on the shows
they watch, it makes them seem more "accessible" I guess....Maybe Zak has some fae or elf in his blood...? :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Gin
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

Does she just like the show for the handsome fella or is she more interested in the ghost hunting aspect? XD

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh she loves the ghost hunting part of it also. So when the regular Taps comes back on she will be the one to watch it with me. It was just so cool how I just knew it was here in the room with me. Then blam she starts talking about watching the show. I can always feel her energy immediately. Even for those of us who have been keeping for quite some time now it is still a pleasure to actually Feel them when they manifest. She has such a strong personality.

This is a very awsome spirit to have. Anyone into fae or the da should get one of these spirits. She just has this cool, I like what you do vibe about her. Most of her comments on the ghost hunting are hmmm ohhhh or that's new, pertaining to the equipment they use.

ImageImageImage
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know this is old, but I just wanted to say how adorable that is! I too think that Zak is just to die for, and it is one of the reasons why I watch that show, lol. I do love the Ghost Hunting, but I can't help but feel that sometimes they cheese it up...

But thank you for sharing! X3

NARU
~She/Her~

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have the same reaction with my hellhound and Huffs werewolves when I watch Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters International. They like Jason, and watch his every move, sitting on the floor in front of the tv watching just like a regular dog would do for something they are interested in(sorry guys, didn't mean to insult you, you are regular dogs, just with special gifts). They yelled in my ear, "We thought we were regular dogs". LOL :werewolf:
Gotta love them. :peace:

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

That is so cool XD
I didn't know Drow's could be this friendly.
I've been considering getting one myself, but I don't practice magick, so I am somewhat hesitant. Is your drow from CH, moon?

Anna
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

That's really cool, I love when they watch tv :lol: And now I have to see the show to see what they will think. Most of times I ignore this kind of program because of the cheesing...

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OH my gotta love Zak. lol Yes my drow is from CH. I do practice magick but I do not think yours would mind if you do not IMO. OH yes my drow is the most friendliest of my spirits as far as affection goes. I know who would of thought a da elf could be sooooo affectionate. Guess that is one of the reasons I love her soooo much.

OK now has anyone else noticed that they are trying to ugly up Zak in the new season????? OK for instance he is wearing a baseball hat and black glasses now. Just what is this allllllll about???? Maybe they are trying to make the show more about the ghosts instead of him being so dang hot.hehehe

ImageImageImage

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”