neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet.
Zodiac:

richard t wrote:hi, although i'm posting a question here in this thread. i like to give an encouraging word about succubi. in another thread on this site i posted a confession on my relationship to a succubus. i will not go into detail here. since its in that thread. i will only tell you that i've been in a relationship for a long time. and it as been very rewarding. true they love sex. but they are also commited to you if you want a relationship with them. that is a long term one. as for them being a 'demon.' i think everyone has a darkside. in my opinion succubi or their brothers the incubi aren't true demons. they somewhat like the fays, sidhes, apsaras and the qarinah djinneyeh. they're spirits mix with good and evil like us. and have feelings like us. and deserve are respect.
That's cool, Richard. :) I've been strongly considering geting a Succubus companion myself. I have asked my vampire by pendulum if she'd be ok with my having one, and she said yes.

I am wondering, is your succubus bound or unbound? Is she a spirit or entity? And who did you get her from?

Thanks! :)

AlphaBelle
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It seems lately that every time I am spending "quality time" with my nympho, a certain incubus tries to force his way in. While I have no desire to close that portal completely to unbounds, a little privacy would be nice! Or at least he could take a seat in the corner...

Has anyone else had an issue with an unbound incubus/succubus trying to intrude on their time with a nympho?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

one of the things i made very clear is that no one is to interrupt my time with any of my spirits. another thing that i did was to have some of my DA spirits enforce these rules for my WA spirits that can't stand up for themselves (ie. nympho). this way everyone is given their fair time with me whether it is meditation or for "extra curricular" activities.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Schrademan wrote:
richard t wrote:hi, although i'm posting a question here in this thread. i like to give an encouraging word about succubi. in another thread on this site i posted a confession on my relationship to a succubus. i will not go into detail here. since its in that thread. i will only tell you that i've been in a relationship for a long time. and it as been very rewarding. true they love sex. but they are also commited to you if you want a relationship with them. that is a long term one. as for them being a 'demon.' i think everyone has a darkside. in my opinion succubi or their brothers the incubi aren't true demons. they somewhat like the fays, sidhes, apsaras and the qarinah djinneyeh. they're spirits mix with good and evil like us. and have feelings like us. and deserve are respect.
That's cool, Richard. :) I've been strongly considering geting a Succubus companion myself. I have asked my vampire by pendulum if she'd be ok with my having one, and she said yes.

I am wondering, is your succubus bound or unbound? Is she a spirit or entity? And who did you get her from?

Thanks! :)
hi, sorry for my late reply. i actually summoned her. borrowing inspiration from the book sexual alchemy by donald tyson.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
ZephyrStryx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

"Hello :0) Ive got a Nymph and a Incubus both Males which of the two is the most poweful? Also do they grant wishes? Or is everything they do sex related?? **Blushes** Ive also got Djinn's but I liked the idea of Nymphs and Incubus but now I have them I don't know how to use them!!!"

They do not grant wishes. ::facepalm::
Incubi and Succubi are demons. They steal your life force via sexual encounters with their victims, and sometimes drive them crazy. If you do not know what an Incubus or a Succubus does/is, then you should do your research before bringing them into your home. :realitycheck: Banish them and cleanse and consecrate your living area, and make sure to obtain a protective amulet/talisman so that your Incubi don't return to harm you.
I don't think Nymphs are demons... I can't quite remember what they do but they're spirits from Greek mythology. I think they're similar to Satyrs.

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being, Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness, Mermaid ancestor, Hippocampus
Arriving Soon: Sonji Spider, 3 Red Dragons, Wraith, Pegasus
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I would like to make it clear they are not demons. CH DOES NOT SELL DEMONS WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It really depends on what a "demon" is to the seller. I had a chat with Mother Moon of spirited enterprise some time ago. She said while they are plenty of beings that have "Succubus" type traits and characteristics, they will only give the title of "Succubus" to the "demonic" entitys of the Lower & Hell realms. The ones that they sell are on the likelihood of the Extreme Ravenous sex craving energy vampires lol.

valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

hum succubus and nhymp?
which one is more hot? :D

xMagic
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: xMagic
Zodiac:

valhalla wrote:hum succubus and nhymp?
which one is more hot? :D

It really depends on yourself. Both can be hot! I personally have a nympho and some incubus. When I say hot, I don't mean physically (I can't see them yet), but the feeling I get from them. :lol:

SWWSB
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Spirit Walker With Sky Bear

I have nymphos and Incubus and haven' had any activity from either.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”