neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just curious as to if anyone here uses a Ouija board (or Psychic Circle, Ziriya Board, etc) to help their human spirits communicate. Im considering further practicing with one (I have a Psychic Circle board as well as a Ziriya board, which has many words on it. http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/ziriya.html ).

If anyone else here uses a board, what have been your experiences? And what methods do you use for protection?

Ive done it a few times and have had some interesting information come through, but not sure how safe it is to continue.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

2cents i do not use one. i will not let one into the house. in high school (before discovering spirit keeping but having had paranormal experiences), a group of us girls got together for a sleepover and used one at a friends house. it started to move on its own and eventually made fast figure eights by itself. scared the poop out of me. after that the only associations i had were hearing a story of someone who got rid of one and they thought it came back to them, and seeing hollywood stories, which were all scary.

but upon discovery of creepy hollows, i still feel very badly towards them, from a gut level, and after reading to learn about them on here, i am going to stick with my gut feeling.. .. i have a few of the spirit boards that CH offers, and those work well.

that's just my limited but valid experience and feelings. maybe someone else here feels differently or uses them regularly.

cheerz!
:star:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Human”