venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Hmmmm. Thanks Ellegria. I remember another member having this problem though and it was eventually resolved so was just wondering.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

awww I see I am still green also. BoohhhhWanna be blue.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i'm slightly miffed about not becoming green. i am guessing that i haven't contributed enough to be considered at that level yet (don't really understand how), but it's quite surprising after seeing a whole bunch of people get pushed through to different colors last round. but i shall get over it. just thought i would vent here. i don't think anybody should really go by timelines in general either bc people change colors outside of those in addition to the other factors, if you pay attention to how long we have all been members here.

cheerz,
:star:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I've been busy with studies so haven't been around a while, came back about a bit ago asked fro an upgrade to be back to where i was to use my blog, was requested over a week ago and still nothing. I forgot downgrade happens when 3 months inactive for security measures, but I am not quite sure how long it takes to be upgraded again. I've been around CH for 2 years so I've requested for everything (honoured, journeyman <--i was this before downgraded, tenured), basically hoping just for anything to get me back to my blog I'd be happy, as I'm not used to share much information (especially personal experience) on public boards.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You guys, there's no need to feel neglected if you haven't been upgraded to tenured or journeyman.. the last mass-upgrade was quite a while ago now and when the next comes I am sure you will be amongst those upgraded. There is a schedule adhered to. The reason why member upgrades to Honored (blue) are trickling into the present is because I have been granted some responsibility over that group and upgrade as I see fit.

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Can you just reject my request to the group then Noc, coz I just requested for it out of impatience to get back to my blog and thought I've been around since May 2009, and have been helping mostly in chat as far as I can, I'd give Honoured a try. I was downgraded due to lack of action and so just desperately wanted a status that would get me back to my blog. Thanks.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

So the blue go to whom you see as fit? Am I correct???

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lily*of*Spades wrote:i'm slightly miffed about not becoming green. i am guessing that i haven't contributed enough to be considered at that level yet (don't really understand how), but it's quite surprising after seeing a whole bunch of people get pushed through to different colors last round. but i shall get over it. just thought i would vent here. i don't think anybody should really go by timelines in general either bc people change colors outside of those in addition to the other factors, if you pay attention to how long we have all been members here.

cheerz,
:star:
I feel the same way as you, I feel miffed that I didn't get tenured when I pretty much have Creepy Hollows forum on my browser tab always, I check the forums every single day, I post frequently and usually long posts, not meaningless posts, I've been a member for 10 months now, I already signed for the tenure membership on my profile, I sent a help desk before Magnolia did the upgrades and I still didn't get Tenured last month when they did the upgrades...I just don't get why I was ignored, I feel the same way as you. :/

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

:( Hugs to everyone waiting :hug: fingers crossed you will be upgraded soon :fingercross:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

If anyone wants my green I will trade down..lol.Hope everyone gets their colors..As of late, that has been the least of my worries.

Return to “Messages & Updates”