Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What happens for people with peanut allergies??? LOL
Hmm. Well, maybe then they can get butter cravings instead? - But wouldn't that also affect someone's cholesterol? ::facepalm:: Oh dear.

Actually... there is such a thing as peanut-FREE "peanut butter", only it's not called peanut butter anymore but like sun-butter (with sunflowers for the same crunch) or soy-butter (for the taste) or even pea-butter (for the soft texture). Crazy right? But I found out about this yesterday from a friend with allergies. :heart: So you could always use that to make peanut butter cookies and spoil your ::gargoyle:: that way! :D

aboveearth420
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: K-Jest

Caramel apples

I'm not really an actor, i just play one on TV. .

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddlin kids!

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade and ask for Vodka!!!

Nominated! SAG Member "The obstacle is the path"

"They ALL float down here"---Pennywise

I went to the crossroads with a fiddle, and came back with an Orchestra!---AboveEarth420
adrana
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrana
Zodiac:

Well that's me and gargie all peanut buttered up! was sitting with the jar on the sofa and P next to the jar on arm of chair sharing the pb watching tv and a dose of heartburn after great stuff :P

The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves. -Kahlil Gibran
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

caramellesweet wrote:Now even though i do not have a gargoyle, i should probably get one sometime soon, seeing as if they do truly love peanut butter, i could see being good friends with one :D we both could sit around the peanut butter jar!!!
OMG... why have I never made the connection until now? Ever since my Gargoyle came to live with me, I've kept a jar of peanut butter sitting atop a table in my bedroom. I thought it was just because as a peanut butter lover, I could just reach over and grab a big spoonful when the craving hit me (which is rather often). I've even had a bag of the miniature Reece's Peanut Butter Cups next to my computer desk (which is in the bedroom).
Caramellesweet... my Gargoyle and I have become quite close, and now I realize that we ARE sharing the peanut butter jar.
:D I :heart: my ::gargoyle:: :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
devilsadvocate
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: sang. vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Bones
Zodiac:

OMG... why have I never made the connection until now? Ever since my Gargoyle came to live with me, I've kept a jar of peanut butter sitting atop a table in my bedroom. I thought it was just because as a peanut butter lover, I could just reach over and grab a big spoonful when the craving hit me (which is rather often). I've even had a bag of the miniature Reece's Peanut Butter Cups next to my computer desk (which is in the bedroom).
Caramellesweet... my Gargoyle and I have become quite close, and now I realize that we ARE sharing the peanut butter jar.
:D I :heart: my ::gargoyle:: :D[/quote]

I LOVE how you keep a jar of peanut butter in your bedroom! My first gargoyle will be here the beginning of the week and I am so excited! :woohoo: I too have been noshing on peanut butter like crazy. I did not make the connection till I read about gargoyles in the CH encyclopedia! ::gargoyle:: I have had similar cravings that I contribute to some of my spirit family!

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever....

The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you; the right person will still think the sun shines out your bum. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with
Asuka
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Most Sassy One
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I think I'm going to go steal a spoonful of peanut butter myself... :think: followed by a nap...

fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

This is soo wierd i used to hate peanut butter but since wearing his vessel today i have a craving for peanut butter lol, don't have any in, so i left him some butter instead and saw in my minds eye him off into the kitchen!
:)

Return to “Gargoyle”