THRONES ANGEL

Discussion of specific races of angels.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

ShiVa wrote:You're kidding me? If your passion gets in the way, then maybe that could be it. If the guy perceives it as neglect, then that's the problem. We do like passion, but some of that passion has to be directed at us.
It's not neglect. I get guys that don't even know what they're doing in the ahem dept. I have to teach them. These are handsome guys, but they just don't have a clue.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

ShiVa wrote:You both are strong women. You need Alpha's to keep you satisfied, or else you will get bored.
That's what I've sent out to the Universe. Bring me an Alpha man. :dancing:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

OoO that's the problem. Yea most guys kind of have their head burried in the sand when it comes to things like that. I don't think its to do with your passion. They may certainly be overwhelmed. But it is a problem easily fixed if they try. I know some of my mates that go all out to get a girl. Some of the strategies are extreme. The problem is they tend not to put the same energy into the relationship itself when they actually get the girl.
That's what I've sent out to the Universe. Bring me an Alpha man.

An Alpha whose nice, romantic, sensitive etc etc etc ?????

I did that aswell 5 years ago. What I got was pretty close. WITH just a few things not right. Oh well, can't always be perfect.

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Depends on who you ask. I'm not scared of passion. For me its not about the intense negative or positive emotions, so much as it is about the person.... just being active and interesting? I'm not one for Ice Queens. Except if her passion is directed in another way, like sexual activities and interesting conversations, and anything else that holds the interest togethor.h

CasWerA
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carrion Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: none. I'm satisfied.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't discovered it yet.

Question? Is a Carrion Angel one of the Throne Angels? I have a Carrion Angel with me since I can remember. We are friends since my soul was created and I went through 73 lifetimes and he (I said HE because it has a very powerful masculine energy about it-- confirmed by a special friend :heart:) we have important work together ahead in the new ERA. I know that they serve Mother God "Azna", and has a serious talent for removeing anything with negative energy, from entities to heavy air.

Return to “Angel Races”