A Orgonite Store

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
DjinnKin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater D.H.B.
Zodiac:

Hey Creepy Hollows! Been awhile since I have been on here. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and forward some information concerning a friend of mine who's selling orgone products aka Orgonite. His stuff is strong and consists of some top shelf ingredients. I purchased from him locally and told him to make a store, and not to waste his gift. All profits, donations and the like help to continue his own "gifting" or giving away of orgonite to parts of western Canada. orgonotix.webs.com is the website.

Take care everyone.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I just check out his site, it's pretty cool, but does he sell anything else besides Holy hand grenades, I don't have any EMF problems? There use to be one thing like a HHG, but it work on regular energy and turn it into very positive energy, but I believe it was something you use to plug in.

DjinnKin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater D.H.B.
Zodiac:

I know what you're talking about, a "power wand" if I am correct? Yes he could make that (if he does not know how I could help)make that möbius coil and 12 volt connection. I will ask him to make some considering it would be a most liked product and should be one item everyone at least tries out... Great for manifesting, but if you are keeping spirits may be a bit of overkill. :D Maybe he will throw a couple up for his shop, it could only help. Thanks for bringing up interactive variation of orgonite.

Note: in general can be used as manifesting tool without, a plug in source of electricity; because the Orgone/chi/prana of the planet powers it. So to manifest simply project your personal Chi/prana through the orgonite and it could amplify your "personal chi request" into the ether/dimensions.

Anyone that has had any, played or experimented with it (orgonite)knows that this stuff is good to have around us. I have even been tempted to orgonite my kept vessels as they are rings, but non-fitting and it would keep them protected. Still have yet to ask them though, lol.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

I tried to email him but there isn't a contact page.
Where is the contact info?

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Sean,

Act like you're going to check out with paypal and it'll show his email addy at the bottom. I just tried to place an order for two items and realized the shipping is only set for Canada shipping and with no U.S. options... so I'm going to email the seller.

Return to “Cool Sites”