Lady Mariah

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

so after reading in another member's blog about their experience with her (and i didn't want to use her blog as a seller review), i decided to give it a go. since i'm not one who really believes in karma (kind of on the fence about it actually), i decided to give it a go. all i can say was it was very interesting. not only does she do a karmic profile but gives you some insight to some of your past lives. even afterwards she asks that if you should have any questions/comments/ etc to contact her. and she's great about returning emails right away.

so here's the link

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... %20READING

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

babyangel
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dark Abyss wrote:so after reading in another member's blog about their experience with her (and i didn't want to use her blog as a seller review), i decided to give it a go. since i'm not one who really believes in karma (kind of on the fence about it actually), i decided to give it a go. all i can say was it was very interesting. not only does she do a karmic profile but gives you some insight to some of your past lives. even afterwards she asks that if you should have any questions/comments/ etc to contact her. and she's great about returning emails right away.

so here's the link

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... %20READING
Hi Dark Abyss

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Do you know if she does normal readings such as career, current situation, etc?

Cos im not interested in past lives. I prefer to know the present n what the future holds. Lol :dancing:

Thanks!

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

I'm the member...you could have quoted me. :) But thanks, I'll just post the original:

Mariah's reading is unbeleivable, and it's only $6.95. It was 4 pages long, went into past lives complete with names. I had alot of things explained to me.

I've always had this memory of being in waist deep water and a big fish with BIG teeth came up to me....I was always told it never happened, it was all in my head. I've always had this unexplainable terror of deep water I can't see to the bottom of. It turns out in one of my lives I died young by being pulled underwater by a fish with big teeth.
I suffer from migrains and sinus issues, and have this weird line across my nose, like it was smashed into my face. It turns out, as a young Amish man I fell from a barn I was building, and landed on my face. Instant death. Oh, & I don't like heights at al, never have in this life.
It went on. I was told about a past me, a farmwife named Gert, she said I need to contact her. Gert and I need to talk about stuff.... I'm telling you, this explained alot of stuff!

So you would have to ask her about other readings, but the karmic reading blew me away. :)

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

is lady Mariah a member on ch? just curious if its someone i know as i don't recognize the name.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I found Lady Mariah to be quick to respond, friendly, and she delivered a lengthly reading. With that said, much of the information in the reading didn't apply to me at all. So, respectfully, I'm going to give this reading a miss.

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
pilgrimsoul05
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I recently purchased the Karmic Debt reading from the marketplace. I was thoroughly impressed. My reading was 9 pages long, and she should definitely be charging more for the effort she puts into it. She was very responsive to emailed questions. I was specifically seeking insight into my inability to find direction toward a career, and her reading pointed to an idea I had been casually tossing around in my mind. The past lives information was really interesting (and very sad!) but I did see a connection as to why I hate the sun and a mysterious lump I have in my neck, among other things. I really felt like this was the sign I was waiting for to tell me which direction I should go in, and it also suggested that I am following the path I should be on, and I shouldn't let people around me tell me there is anything wrong with me. So all in all, it was worth way more than what she charged! I'm very pleased and would highly recommend her!

Eleyne
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psi Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleyne
Zodiac:

After reading this thread I went and purchased the Karmic debt reading. Lady Mariah is very caring and a wonderful person. When she found out my situation she really went that extra mile for me and I am eternally grateful to her for that. I highly recommend her to anyone thinking of purchasing any of her services.

Eleyne

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I also went and made this purchase after pondering current and recent past events in this lifetime.. will let you know how it turns out!

::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

All I can say is "Wow!!". Her reading totally blew me away. During my third time going over the reading, I found an inconsistency on a date that neither one of us had caught earlier. It brought up a lot of questions, and we both delved deeply into the mystery. The conclusion... which made perfect sense... answered some questions I've had for a long time about certain fears, doubts and inconsistencies in my life. She even went beyond the reading and delved into my experiences as an 11-year-old when I lived in a haunted house (written about in my blog). I highly recommend Lady Mariah... she is not only legitimate, but has a great passion for her work and each person she encounters. I give her :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I agree. This is one person I would go back! Her reading is fantastic and she has great passion for her work! A+

Return to “Seller Review”