active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

kovus wrote:Well I'm home now and the book on creatures is a bit confusing with the Faerie Dragon. It classifies it as a "Dragonet" and not a full dragon. And apparently it is an offspring of another Dragonet type called a "Pseudodragon." No information is given about how they occur in either creatures section though.

As to their actions they apparently like other pixies and fae and prefer to be near water for swimming. They are supposedly mischevious to those that pass by their areas and like to play pranks (both spontanious and planned). They are supposed to be able to communicate telepathically with others of their kind.

Not much info there, but that's the basics of it. Again, consider it's source (The AD&D Monstrous Manual). I will say after having looked up a few more creatures in it that the info does match quite closely most of the time with the info in the CH encyclopedia, but not always.
Thanks for the research Kovus. That's very interesting. Sometimes a little information can go a long way!

Return to “Dragons”