Death spirit or entity

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

http://oil-works.blogspot.com/2007/09/l ... ddell.html

The original person was Laylah Waddell with a phot an some (not great) information on her. She was one of Crowley's teachers. And he gave her a 1st century Intaglio ring with "Laylah" engraved on the stone. I have this ring and it IS powerful......

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have sent Magnolia and Ash both a message through ebay about conjuring and binding Azrael and I never heard back. I also sent an email to them through this website without a reply.

I saw 3 different sellers on ebay who were doing custom conjurations and bindings and I emailed all 3 through ebay asked if they could do the conjuration and the binding of the death spirit Azrael/the Grim Reaper. All 3 replied back the next morning and said they could do it. The sellers who I asked were yourhaunteddestiny, stonehenge7sisters, and starry1_night. I was thinking of asking all 3 to do it. Then I would have 3 objects with Azrael which I think could make my connection and bonding even stronger than just one object.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins

Return to “Dark Arts”