Music and dragons

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Chelly wrote: Great song! I love Yuki Kajiura! I love songs like that from video games, they just sound so epic! I looooove the Xenosaga soundtrack, here's one of the songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv7c0si2AEo the soundtrack is from Yuki Kajiura too! :D I only listen to music on my earphones, I do invite my spirits to listen to music with me but I have no idea if they can hear it through my earphones, blah.
I'm pretty sure they can hear though headphones at least if they want to, in a similar way you can mentally chat with them and don't need to speak aloud. :thumbup: I also use headphones when I listen something from my computer or want to listen louder music. My cd-player is usually just playing something calming quietly in the background.

Other songs I like from Yuki Kajiura are at least Song of storm and fire (that's pretty epic sounding too, maybe even enough for my Gold dragon), Vanity (emotional) and The land of water (calm).

Huffette: Funny, my Gold dragon seems to actually like country music :lol: (I don't hate it, but don't really listen to it either). Or at least so he claimed when we had a music discussion with pendulum. He likes rock too. It's just that he's not a fan of my new-age music and this one band with very hypnotic, soft music that I absolutely adore.

Love leading the pilgrim
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

My divine dragon loves rock, not sure about my other dragons yet. :)

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

My greenie seems to mostly like the ethereal stuff. Classical, celtic, some soundtracks (he really likes "How to Train Your Dragon" and "Final Fantasy VII").

The rest of my spirits vary quite a bit, so i won't go into them all. But...they cover the gamut from trance to gothic rock, from oldies to....(shudder)...Christian. And not the spirits you might think for each, as that last seems to be my djinn.

Awesome game for newbies here (think i mentioned it before somewhere else). Put your ipod or mp3 player on shuffle and announce to your fam that they should take turns picking songs. Then, use your intuition and energetic clues from then to figure out who picked what. Not only does it help you learn more about them, about recognizing their energy and tastes, but it is just downright fun. I cant see or hear mine (90% of the time), but this really helped me get a sense of them and their personalities.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Also, like humans, some care more about tone and atmosphere (like my greenie) whereas some pick any genre based on the lyrics they want to speak to you (my moon wisp is big on this, giving very specific words to me through songs i havent heard in 20 years, if at all. It is hard to dislike country, which i do....vehemently....when it is such a personal message from your spirits).

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats

Return to “Connecting”