You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werecat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Emerald Rose
Zodiac:

I am interested in learning how to conjure or call on spirits and entities and bind them if they would like to my jewelry. I have the Ultra Complex Bag that allows this but I want to be able to do this for friends and family too. I have looked online for how to conjure and bind spirits and entities but I am afraid that they may not be real ways or dangerous to use because I am starting to learn about conjuring.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Check out the university section in the CH store.

I've been learning how to conjure as well.. but I've been learning different methods though - from CH, books, people, and so on. I also have the complex bag and I use that to clean up any mistakes I might have made during conjuration and binding. xD Works well enough.

The internet isn't reliable as far as conjuring methods go, but you might look into some of the books. Also, there are different terms too.. such as invocation, evocation, summoning, so on. It's easy to get them mixed up sometimes, but most of the stuff I come across deal with seals and sigils, but then, most of them are regarding servitors, angels, demons, and so on.

If you are looking for stuff like faes and elves, well, I haven't seen any actual invocations for those (but maybe it's because I haven't looked hard enough) but the best way seems to be finding offerings so that they come by your house - such as using sugar to bring in brownies - and make friends with them. Or you can go find them yourself (which isn't the safest way) or you can use the bag and so on.

Proper training is necessary but when it comes down to it, conjuration isn't hard in my opinion. It does require a lot of dedication and effort.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Sandra4578
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I put the Creepy Hollows Conjuration Classes on Layaway when they were on sale and I enrolled in The Grey's School of Wizardry so I am excited and I think that this will get me on the way to learning

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Oh! You have enrolled in the Grey school? I've always been interested in that, not really sure what they do though in terms of lessons. Keep us updated on your progress!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Sandra4578
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I will and so far I like it. They have several classes that I want to take like the Healing, Shielding, Mind Magick and Beast Mastery. I will let everyone know how things are going in a couple of weeks

Return to “Creature Invocations”