Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

As the title states I was curious if it isn't too personal if anyone wants to share their experiences with the Baron Samedi.I have not been able to work with him as I'd like to because I'm inexperienced, can't hear my spirits yet and I know this is getting the way of it.However my issue is that I have read here that he's pretty wild & likes to push the envelope.lol.I am rather self-conscious and definitely not wild if you know what I mean.I am not crazy uptight by any means but I am definitely not a wild child either.LOL.So somehow I cannot see him as very happy with me.Anyways I'd love to hear some experiences (and any tips) if anyone wants to share. How do you deal with him?I would love to have a relationship where one of my immortals becomes my patron.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have an entry in my blog on the Baron which I'll bump, as I wrote a bit about my experience with him. May add more here as well. I know there are a few members who work with him; would like to read of more experiences too.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Noctem :) :fingercross:

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

::nice:: ::bump::

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

TY for the bump Adelphia :heart: No-ones biting though. :crying: :silly:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bump for the Baron.

souloffire, you feel because you are not wild that the Baron may have a problem with you..I don't think so at all. But I do think he will push those boundaries, that he will enjoy doing so for your betterment. Are you prepared for that potential? That is the real question.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Bump for the Baron.

souloffire, you feel because you are not wild that the Baron may have a problem with you..I don't think so at all. But I do think he will push those boundaries, that he will enjoy doing so for your betterment. Are you prepared for that potential? That is the real question.
Noctem thinking about it,it may be just what I need.:) Have you found he pushes your boundaries?And how so?If you don't mind sharing.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote: Noctem thinking about it,it may be just what I need.:) Have you found he pushes your boundaries?And how so?If you don't mind sharing.
In a sense he does, but then it's interesting because I feel like a rather liberated and wild individual already, lol. Yet there are definite times, I have needed an extra push or release, and he has brought that about in smoothly transitioned yet equally startling ways. This is stating from the few clear interactions we've had (he's always around, but there is constant influence vs. the more significant instances to note). One can lock themselves up in many ways, he offers to unlock whether you are comfortable with it or not..and then you are shown, that the aversion you thought was necessary actually inhibited you.

Sometimes you aren't in the right state of mind to understand what is best; you'll think something isn't okay when it's what fuels you. He wants you to live and enjoy life and be alive, do not play dead before your time.

If you need something, he knows; and no matter the situation..if you can't bring yourself to take what you need he will throw you into it. He almost draws you to ask it of him, there is a hypnotic aspect I find. Before you know it, it's happening all around you..and you need to let it happen, embrace the moment. Then you come out feeling better, like a very cool doctor just came to see you. Some things only the Baron can prescribe.

So; though he can come across as this risky, outrageous character..he is this way out of such adoration for the living. It's a dissonance that can take some acquiring to, but once you do -- there is the unique change only he can bring to your life. Your perception is turned upside down, and shaking things up that way opens you to fantastic advancement previously unseen.

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

That is a very wonderful description, Noc. :thumbup:

(Sorry to hijack your thread, Soul)

I always had the impression that the Baron is deadly dangerous and a lot darker than most.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Noctem.He sounds even more fascinating now.I always thought of him with some trepidation which now i kind of see is unwarranted.That's not to say he's harmless ,far from it.In the Carribean when the Baron or the seven African powers is sent after someone it is usually a very sad fate.All those stories when I was younger had a bit hesitant but at the same time attracted me.It's hard to explain.

Van* Not a problem.I love when other people can take something from a thread also.It means someone else is learning. :D

Return to “Immortals”