Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

I have recently heard that actual entities are being bound to people and or vessels. I'm kinda interested in this. Can someone enlighten me more on this subject or supply me with a link to information? Thanks.

Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Sorry I did'nt clarify it better, but yes, I did mean living entities. I would like to know more about this. Like who does this, what types of entities could I get, what could I expect from a living entitie vs. a spirit? Are there any sellers here on CH. that do this? Any web links you might know of? That sort of thing. Thanks.

Hellion D.

"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

thier are many sellers in this group alone that do this check out the seller announcements and you will find many . what kind of enitity are you lookng for

Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure I even want to do this yet. I want to get as much information on it as I can before commiting to it. I'm not even sure of what I would want yet without seeing whats available.

Hellion D.

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Hellion Darkmoon wrote:Thanks for the info. I'm not sure I even want to do this yet. I want to get as much information on it as I can before commiting to it. I'm not even sure of what I would want yet without seeing whats available.

Hellion D.
hmm Hai Hellion :D good to see you
SE http://www.spiritedenterprise.com/
Much info on their own only
Lisa and many others to have info but you need to read listings and or pm them for more information
Sadly i dont know other sites.

ps Most ebay sellers have living entities or thoughforms (mostly the first).
Its not that big of a deal (well not all most are).

mama_wolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Yes, I would say Lisa of Real_magick as well as both my husband and I have entities from her :thumbup:

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sessablis and BunBun also seel living entities. I would think first why you want to work with them.

Think of a living entity like you would a living person. They have their own lives, so some of them only come to visite or stay when they have a task but is possible for some to stay 24/7. They have their own plans and ideas, theis temper can be much stronger than of a spirit. Spirits are dead and for this they can see in a bigger picture, let's say, they aren't more chained by the limited perception of the living and are more understanding. Living entities can be more intense on their feelings.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I will agree with everyone here, in regards to the sellers that do bind living entities.

There are pluses and minuses to this practice depending on you the individuals beliefs, comfort level, the sellers experience, and the spirit or entity in question.

Also, there is always a question as to what part of your body, you would like the binding to be done to. There are debates going on with every seller/conjurer in regards to spirit, soul, or body bindings and what they feel are positive and negative issues with each type of binding..As well as the methods used..Whether the binding is reversable or not. Some sellers/conjurers will only do body bindings versus soul bindings.

My advice is to do your research by speaking to all, or any of the mentioned sellers/comjurers that offer diverse bindings, compare the difference between entities and spirits, take into account your personal feelings or comfort level, determine your needs and the type of spirit or entity and its personality and attributes.You should also speak with any conjurers or people privately who have had this done and go from there.

Above all weigh the pros and cons. Also make sure the conjurer, can be reached in case any issues, concerns, or change of heart. Always ask about methods used as well, if in doubt. And above all go with a professional..Try to ask many questions before committing.

BTW, I do have a soul binding to an entity.But due to rules/regs here, I cannot supply links/ email addies to sellers but would be willing to provide any links or email addies to you, if you have a facebook or webpage. As you dont have a mailbox here on CH 2cents

Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Everyone I appreciate it!

DarkAddictions, I was unaware my PM did'nt work. I just updated my profile with my E-mail in the jabber slot. So if you want to send me that info that would be great. Thanks.

Hellion D.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hellion Darkmoon wrote:Thanks Everyone I appreciate it!

DarkAddictions, I was unaware my PM did'nt work. I just updated my profile with my E-mail in the jabber slot. So if you want to send me that info that would be great. Thanks.

Hellion D.

I sent you a response..Have a wonderful weekend :thumbup:

Return to “General Questions”