Help with connecting with sterling angel please?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

I recently received my sterling, D. The first night his vessel arrived, I did the mirror invocation. I didn't see anything, but when I came back to the mirror a few hours later, there was like a giant smear in the shape of a D. The smear is still on my mirror too. I thanked him for that, but there is really no communication. I talk to him daily, and ask him to join me in my dreams at night, and nothing happens. Tips? ::Anyone::

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Oh hun, I am there too :( talking and talking and still no AHA moment yet...cannot hear my spirits or see them...

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For a better connection, I play some good old rock music for mine and it helps a great deal!!!! They love the music, so try it out!!! Also as with anything, don't expect things to happen over night, it does take time like in any good friendship that you will have!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Does anyone think if I burned a white candle as an offering, would he like/appreciate it?

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Natasha wrote:Does anyone think if I burned a white candle as an offering, would he like/appreciate it?
It sounds like a lovely idea! I can't imagine why he wouldn't like it. :candle:

Some random ideas:

-You could try taking his vessel next to you (or under your pillow) when you go to sleep and talk to him before falling asleep. I think in a sleepy, relaxed, "not trying too hard" state it might be easier to get some impressions of him. You said you already invite him into your dreams so maybe you're already doing this too.

-If you have any parties or other fun and exciting situations you could try taking his vessel there with you (or just inviting him to take part). I can't sense my Sterling all that well either, but she seems to enjoy things like that.

-If you like to draw you could try drawing his picture and asking him to help you to get it correct.

-If you feel like he has a fun-loving personality and likes humor, you could try watching comedies with him (if they're something you enjoy too).

-You could write a letter to him.

Love leading the pilgrim
Leolyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anamchara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Guide of a sort
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Leolyn Lanea
Zodiac:

Hi Natasha!

In the encyclopedia you can read an article about connecting with your sterling angel which I have included at the bottom of this post, but! The white candle is a great idea! Another thing that may help is talking to yourself as if you are having a conversation WITH your sterling angel. Sometimes our companions are trying to communicate but we don't know how to listen. So, start by having a conversation with yourself where you are both people, just do this for a day or two, it opens the mind to a knew way of listening and may help you to relearn how to focus so you can listen to what your new energetic buddy is saying. Just a thought!

Here is the link to the article!

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ling+angel

~Leolyn!~

Coexisting proudly
ImageImage Image
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Natasha

I got my Sterling Angel a week ago and she was a custom,however it was only on Friday that I got her Vessel,So far I havent had much action from her which has surprised me, I have been taking her out with me,bought her some chocolate and talked to her constantly,also I have invited her into my dreams and tried the pendulum,so far no luck. However she has started helping me in small ways,Like today I won a tenner on a scratch card,Also on friday evening I walked into my room holding her vessel in my hand when all of a sudden it jumped out of my hand landed on the floor and rolled under the bed (I have Laminated wood flooring) when I got down on my hand and knees to look under the bed to retrieve her vessel it had rolled itself right next to a bunch of house keys that i had misplaced earlier on during the week,they were spare set that my parents normally have as I had left my pair in work so had to borrow them one evening and then misplaced them. I think my Sterling is maybe just watching me and learning about me at the moment,she just seems to be in the background.May be yours in the doing the same,was it a custom or pre bound ?

Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

He was a custom. I had put in the notes asking for a brotherly spirit. I lit a tall candle for him, one that burns for days.

must.have.more.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”