slowly easing up with angels!

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i have always been averse to the idea of keeping angels here.... it doesn't mean there aren't any here, which is the main reason i brought them in, to help me overcome this crazy fear i had. fear, anxiousness, lack of belief in self-worth?? i don't know, maybe it was the idea of pure power???i don't know.

but today, and the last time also i wore K's vessel, and androgynous angel from Crone, i realized something...i feel so calm and warm with him, even though the storm blows all around my own vessel. and last night when i bent over a table to organize some things, my ear rang and i knew it was him. :) there is a warmth and support with him that i can actually distinguish and that makes me so happy!! my aura always has golden in it and cards say there is strong angelic influence in my life at this time and i think maybe it's them holding me steady right now and saying, hey, it's okay, because we are. it's a nice little development.

if you have any experiences that are similar i would love to hear them.
cheerz, :mermaid:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

I remember our beloved Dilvsy, to me the resident angel go to person (sorry for taking liberties with this title Dil, mean it as a compliment!)... expressing similar feelings as you in a post months before...she said she felt almost unworthy and
scared that angelics wouldn't "like her" or "want to be with her" because of what she viewed as flaws.
It might be why many feel more comfy w/ DA's and BA's who they think will "accept them" more, so some turn way from
angels or WA's for this reason.

I don't think all Angelic's are from the heavenly realm (or the one as interpreted by many religions), IMHO...

They can be as varied in personality as any other spirit type or human individual.

If you feel at peace with this certain Angel them by all means keep working with them :) Judge them as they are, not as a species. :)

I know you know what I mean. :peace: :rainbow: :heart:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

CrankyFish wrote:I remember our beloved Dilvsy, to me the resident angel go to person (sorry for taking liberties with this title Dil, mean it as a compliment!)... expressing similar feelings as you in a post months before...she said she felt almost unworthy and
scared that angelics wouldn't "like her" or "want to be with her" because of what she viewed as flaws.
It might be why many feel more comfy w/ DA's and BA's who they think will "accept them" more, so some turn way from
angels or WA's for this reason.
aha! i knew my ears were ringing! :lol:
aww, no worries Cranky! :hug: and thanks!
AmnesiaReminisced wrote:i have always been averse to the idea of keeping angels here.... it doesn't mean there aren't any here, which is the main reason i brought them in, to help me overcome this crazy fear i had. fear, anxiousness, lack of belief in self-worth?? i don't know, maybe it was the idea of pure power???i don't know.

but today, and the last time also i wore K's vessel, and androgynous angel from Crone, i realized something...i feel so calm and warm with him, even though the storm blows all around my own vessel. and last night when i bent over a table to organize some things, my ear rang and i knew it was him. :) there is a warmth and support with him that i can actually distinguish and that makes me so happy!! my aura always has golden in it and cards say there is strong angelic influence in my life at this time and i think maybe it's them holding me steady right now and saying, hey, it's okay, because we are. it's a nice little development.

if you have any experiences that are similar i would love to hear them.
funnily enough, I started gathering the angels to me..(plus they seem to flock to me in droves) as I feel they want to be my protective bubble of love and light. and I feel the most warmth and powerful vibes from my courtwinds especially. I do often wonder why they want to be around me, and ai know it is because they are trying to help me on the path to discovering my own self worth. they do not judge and they are full of love. I too am not sure exactly where these Angels come from, some of mine are Astral as well..but i just know that for some reason angels are the ones I work the best with. I now have 3 Crone angels as well, and am still getting to know and feel their energies but i know what you mean by what you just said. damn, am i making sense? i don't know ::facepalm:: I feel i am babbling

Return to “Connecting With Angels”