My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

So does this mean you are communicating with them, now? Your post yesterday indicating you had no communication at all. If so, congrats!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Kenza
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ashira wrote:
starfire wrote:First of all I would say that maybe he didn't like it when she grabbed his vessel!!! Maybe, just maybe he felt that it was rude of her to do so, but usually spirits are way pass the human emotions!!!
I actually picked up this same vibe when I read that. My first thought was that the way she grabbed it he thought it was rude.

Yup,I felt that he may have though it was plain rude that his vessel was being grabbed from you..

Same had the same thing happen when my mom took my package from the mail when I was not home and was at school.
My black dragon was in that package.
When I got home first thing she did was throw that package on the table and reprimand me for buying "useless stuff" from the Internet.
(since the VS Bros labeled ring on the package)
As it was late I just welcome him and went to sleep planning to tell him house rules the next day.

The next day my mom was telling us she felt sick and there was a black image shadowing her.
So I'm guessing my short tempered black decided to do something by himself.
He wasn't happy about being thrown around and me getting scolded for no reason.

So one thing for sure some spirits can be pissed off especially DA one like humans.

Be totally vulnerable and Realize that you cannot be harmed.

–Bentinho Massaro
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

SpiritualHeart wrote:
sadlotus79 wrote:has she ever been unreasonabley mad at you?

i know for a while my mother was being very hurtful and rude to me,to the point of calling me some harsh names and kicking me out of her apartment,and during this time she had nightmares about werewolves attacking her the whole week.

it even went so far that she would dream my daughter was there as well and they would ignore my daughter and just go after her.

lol sorry for the ramble but my point is perhaps she did something to you he deemed unfair.

My mother has been unfair to me; in the past. She has done things that hurt me to this day. She played a big part in my life when I was a little girl, of course, and whenever I would want a toy she would say no a lot. That really frustrated me; but unlike some other kids, I never threw a tantrum or fought about it; I held my anger inside. That's why I would get jealous of other kids; when they had toys and not me. I always felt like I had been cheated... :( out of a lot of things a child should have.

I thought I had it difficult, but as I read on here, I see that I wasn't alone. I understand your pain with your childhood. My mother and father would beat me for nothing, and would call me names, I always had hand me downs that were in rags by the time I got them, so I know the feeling of wanting something new.

I always felt as if I was treated unfairly, but I would get smacked around if I even questioned it. No new shoes, no new clothes, yet all of my sisters got new things.

My parents even went so far as to tell me that they wished I had been a boy, and that if I had been a boy, I would have been loved more and that I would have been the youngest. I always resented that fact, and now my spirits pick up on it. They resent them although they are dead.

The point of my ramble is that they might be picking up on some of your unconscious thoughts.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I think my human spirit is mad or upset with this friend of mine. The friend doesn't like my human spirit's mom, and says & tweets really nasty things about her. I am also having other issues with this same "friend". I KNOW "B" (my spirit) isnt happy with people talking badly about her mom, and it makes her feel sad and upset. :( I tried telling my friend but she doesn't believe in spirits or souls or spirit communication or anything. To her, "B" is dead and that's the end of that. She ADORES B but can't stand B's Mom. She feels Mom basically killed her by not calling 911 in time. I tell her "well if you love B so much, why not respect her wishes and that she adored her mother and would hate people talking about her like that", but I get nowhere. :(

I'm upset with this friend for other issues I am having with her, but I strongly feel I am more upset and affected by this than I should be, and I think it's because I am feeling B's sadness and anger too. :(

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Very complex issues here... your friend is still grieving and angry over the circumstances of B's passing. I wish I could offer some solid advice here, but I do think B, having passed on, has the ability to understand on some level why this friend is still angry and lashing out... Perhaps spend time with B, do things that are healing for her and make offerings of items she loved when she was alive. You may not be able to help the friend understand or believe that B's spirit is still around, but you can still have considerable influence on B's spirit.

I wish I could give all of you a big hug. :grouphug:

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:Very complex issues here... your friend is still grieving and angry over the circumstances of B's passing. I wish I could offer some solid advice here, but I do think B, having passed on, has the ability to understand on some level why this friend is still angry and lashing out... Perhaps spend time with B, do things that are healing for her and make offerings of items she loved when she was alive. You may not be able to help the friend understand or believe that B's spirit is still around, but you can still have considerable influence on B's spirit.

I wish I could give all of you a big hug. :grouphug:
Hi :) Didnt see this until now. Good advice! Been spending a lot of time with B, and trying to learn how to communicate with her and finding ways to do so. She also appeared to me for the 1st time, a couple of weeks ago. Are you able to see the CH blogs?

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When I was first bonding with my black dragon, wearing his vessel for the first 30 days, I had left his vessel in a cabinet while I went to the bathroom and at that time my little sister opened it and she noticed and grabbed the "pendant" and thought how pretty it was but then thought,"Oh it's probably my sister's" so she left it alone. I came out of the bathroom not having a clue that my sister had found the vessel at all but the very same day I had a dream where my sister tried to steal my black dragon's vessel and I was protecting it as she punched me angrily trying to yank the vessel from my hand and in the dream I called my black dragon for help and he surrounded himself around me and growled at my sister to leave me/leave his vessel alone.

My sister didn't know about spirit keeping at the time but about 3 months later when she learned about it, I told her about the dream and she confessed to having grabbed my black dragon's vessel to look at it without my knowledge but she didn't know it was spirited so it was pretty amazing how it all connected together. I think it was my black dragon communicating with me, telling me that he didn't appreciate my sister finding his vessel, maybe when my sister grabbed his vessel without my knowledge, she had a thought of taking it or wanting it for herself and maybe he sensed that and that explains why in the dream my sister wanted to steal his vessel, maybe the dream was a form of communication from him letting me know what happened without my knowledge that day!

It's interesting to hear other people's experiences with how their spirits react when someone grabs their vessels without your permission.

lunar-sheriti
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: sheriti
Zodiac:

wow, this is informative advice *writes down* i know now not to let anyone handle my vessel but me in hopes i don't make my spirit upset. :peace:

love my spirits
ImageImageImage

Return to “Items”