You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

"NO WIRE HANGERS!!!" Yeah,her... :sly:

Craziness aside,that woman has fascinated me since I saw her in Mildred Pierce,which was late in her career. I have read about her,bought all the books,and yet she's in my thoughts frequently.

I guess I'm taking a shot in the dark asking if anyone has worked with her spirit? I know she was kind of crazy but in all fairness "Christina Darling" was quite a handful herself. (My opinion is both sides were equally guilty-referring to 'Mommy Dearest' the BOOK,not the *Joan Crawford is a schizo* movie that was portrayed UNFAIRLY imo!!)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Syriana wrote:"NO WIRE HANGERS!!!" Yeah,her... :sly:

Craziness aside,that woman has fascinated me since I saw her in Mildred Pierce,which was late in her career. I have read about her,bought all the books,and yet she's in my thoughts frequently.

I guess I'm taking a shot in the dark asking if anyone has worked with her spirit? I know she was kind of crazy but in all fairness "Christina Darling" was quite a handful herself. (My opinion is both sides were equally guilty-referring to 'Mommy Dearest' the BOOK,not the *Joan Crawford is a schizo* movie that was portrayed UNFAIRLY imo!!)

Yes. She is a brilliant business woman, incredibly sexxy, and never beat her daughter. She wasn't crazy...Sometime after her death, her son came forward and said that Joan Crawford's daughter was a liar, that the she (the daughter) was very jealous of her morher. That this daughter beat him up a number of times and that she attacked her mother several times. I believe this completely. She was a very tough woman....a biography of her is well worth reading for her early years.

Attached is Crawford's Bathing Suit 7 Body Powder for a day at poolside pix from my collection.

Caiyros
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:
Syriana wrote: Yes. She is a brilliant business woman, incredibly sexxy, and never beat her daughter. She wasn't crazy...Sometime after her death, her son came forward and said that Joan Crawford's daughter was a liar, that the she (the daughter) was very jealous of her mother. That this daughter beat him up a number of times and that she attacked her mother several times. I believe this completely. She was a very tough woman....a biography of her is well worth reading for her early years.
Caiyros
I knew it!! Just from reading things first hand from Christina,I knew that girl was a whole lot of trouble!! I always thought it was somewhat unfair because unfortunately she did sway the media to believe Joan was a complete nut job. I have always thought she was extremely intelligent,a brilliant business woman as you said also. Something about her,always draws me in when I see her pictures and watch her old movies. I think she was simply amazing.

God bless her for adopting children because she wanted them SO badly and couldn't have any of her own. It is unfortunate that the daughter she took in to love as her own flesh and blood turned out the way she did. Love you,Joan! :heart:

I love your collection,Caiyros. It is impressive. :thumbup:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Return to “Human”