Need advice on 1st time use/cleansing a pendulum

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

I finally received my pendulum (ordered from overseas) and would like to give it a go.I'm assuming there are things I have to do to prepare it.I did Google and found some suggestions but am interested in what anyone here has done to prep theirs.Anything simple and straight-forward?Some of the suggestions on the web were quite complicated and anyways they were not related to spirit-keeping.Not sure if that makes any difference in how the pendulums prepped for first-time use.Thanks. :peace:

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

souloffire wrote:I finally received my pendulum (ordered from overseas) and would like to give it a go.I'm assuming there are things I have to do to prepare it.I did Google and found some suggestions but am interested in what anyone here has done to prep theirs.Anything simple and straight-forward?Some of the suggestions on the web were quite complicated and anyways they were not related to spirit-keeping.Not sure if that makes any difference in how the pendulums prepped for first-time use.Thanks. :peace:
Yo! :silly:

I would do it with cleansing the pendulum with a white sage, or sandalwood incense! Or running under cold water (don't know if that would work though but I think it would I think??? :o )

Or putting it salt water but that would harm the crystal and stuffs :o

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Also be sure to call for protection or say a invocation for protection :3

Or call your spirits to protect you! :D

EDIT: I'm also a beginner like you :3

EDIT TWICE: Be sure to not share it with anyone else, and sleep with it under your pillow to attune to your energy! Also you can charge the pendulum if you want!

EDIT THRICE!: Be sure to keep your mind blank and emotions in check! Or else it will affect the answer!

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Scintillescent wrote:
souloffire wrote:I finally received my pendulum (ordered from overseas) and would like to give it a go.I'm assuming there are things I have to do to prepare it.I did Google and found some suggestions but am interested in what anyone here has done to prep theirs.Anything simple and straight-forward?Some of the suggestions on the web were quite complicated and anyways they were not related to spirit-keeping.Not sure if that makes any difference in how the pendulums prepped for first-time use.Thanks. :peace:

I would do it with cleansing the pendulum with a white sage, or sandalwood incense! Or running under cold water (don't know if that would work though but I think it would I think??? :o )

Hello Scint & Yo! back :silly: LOL.I will take your advice.Didn't know i could sleep with it under my pillow to align it just like bonding. :D
Anyone else?Don't be shy now peeps :silly:

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

souloffire wrote:
Scintillescent wrote:

Hello Scint & Yo! back :silly: LOL.I will take your advice.Didn't know i could sleep with it under my pillow to align it just like bonding. :D
Anyone else?Don't be shy now peeps :silly:

Hehe! :D

Also I copy this invocation from another forum, hopefully he doesn't mind at all, if he does I have to remove it but I don't think he mind at all I hope! :O

" I now access the world beyond the veil, and in the name of the Immortals, I ask that only those that are of good intent be allowed to come through and to communicate with me".

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Also I believe you will find this useful I hope! :o

:P

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... +pendulums

Return to “Connecting”