My very first Gargoyle is on the way!!!!

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Dilvsy wrote:oohhh..you will love your gargy! Gargoyles are my second fave spirit race. :thumbup:
I have 12 :D eta: when i first started with them, any time a new one comes to me, i crave peanut butter non stop
Ok, Dilvsy, Help me out here. what is eta? I'm sitting here going "eat the apple" no...."enter the applaus" nooo "ending the adverb" nooo... LMAO I'm usually pretty good at these, but...not tonight. And, it's probably something I SHOULD or even DO know, the way things have been going with ME! smh (shaking my head lol)
But how neat about the cravings! I haven't had an intense craving for it. But I DO love it! Especially with apple butter or homemade strawberry jam! mmmmmm

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ParaEnergy wrote:
Dilvsy wrote:oohhh..you will love your gargy! Gargoyles are my second fave spirit race. :thumbup:
I have 12 :D eta: when i first started with them, any time a new one comes to me, i crave peanut butter non stop
Ok, Dilvsy, Help me out here. what is eta? I'm sitting here going "eat the apple" no...."enter the applaus" nooo "ending the adverb" nooo... LMAO I'm usually pretty good at these, but...not tonight. And, it's probably something I SHOULD or even DO know, the way things have been going with ME! smh (shaking my head lol)
But how neat about the cravings! I haven't had an intense craving for it. But I DO love it! Especially with apple butter or homemade strawberry jam! mmmmmm
Alright, I spoke to soon, because NOW I have an urge to go get a tablespoon full and just go to town!!! LOL Probably all this talk about the stuff!!!

~Para

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ParaEnergy wrote: Ok, Dilvsy, Help me out here. what is eta? I'm sitting here going "eat the apple" no...."enter the applaus" nooo "ending the adverb" nooo... LMAO I'm usually pretty good at these, but...not tonight. And, it's probably something I SHOULD or even DO know, the way things have been going with ME! smh (shaking my head lol)
edited to add :lol: sorry! now you are making me want to try apple butter though... ::facepalm::

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Dilvsy wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote: Ok, Dilvsy, Help me out here. what is eta? I'm sitting here going "eat the apple" no...."enter the applaus" nooo "ending the adverb" nooo... LMAO I'm usually pretty good at these, but...not tonight. And, it's probably something I SHOULD or even DO know, the way things have been going with ME! smh (shaking my head lol)
edited to add :lol: sorry! now you are making me want to try apple butter though... ::facepalm::
LMAO!!! Well...You really SHOULD try apple butter! Put it on a sandwich like PBJ, but instead of jelly, slather that stuff on it! mmmm And now...you've pushed me to the edge...I'm taking the plunge into a spoon of peanut butter! :lol:

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

He's HERE!!!! The mailman brought him to the door and I immediately took him to my room where I got him well aquainted with the house rules...
I have him up on the entertainment stand, surrounded by stones from my garden, with a treat of butter AND peanut butter! Lycan and I BOTH seen him while lying in bed trying to get to sleep lastnight. I can't say for SURE that it was him, but Lycan saw wings as he flew down toward and over us. He was in and out the bedroom door and made the baby gate at the top of the stairs click against it's support. So, I'm guessinghe was up and down the stairs as well. The only thing I can think to liken the experience to is an excited dog. Like, when you first get home from work and the dog goes crazy waggin his tail and running back and forth, from one room to the next. To me he was saying "I'm here and I love it, thank you, I'm here and my vessel is coming tomorrow, did you hear me? I'm here" and all that I see is miiiiine" LOL It was so exciting and even MORE exciting that I could whisper to Lycan laying beside me "did you see that" and he would reply with "yes, he just went out the door again" and I KNEW we were seeing the same things because we'd describe it to a T to each other without fail. I had goosebumps everywhere, it was just amazing! How STRONG he must be in energy to be able to put on that show for over 5 minutes!!!

~Para

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

So... for the $100 freebie a few weeks ago, they offered 5 spells and/or spirits on one piece. One of the spirits I got was a gargoyle.

Only... my husband is SEVERELY allergic to peanuts. As in, we never go to Chinese restaurants because they use peanut oil and the oil is in the air and he swells up. As in, if I eat anything with peanuts in it, I not only have to brush my teeth, gums, cheeks, and tongue for five minutes, and swish with mouthwash, but even after all that, I still can't kiss my husband for several hours, without him swelling up like a balloon.

So. We have NOTHING with peanuts, including anything that might have been processed in the same place as peanuts, in the house.

Here's my plan. I have tiger's eye beads EVERYWHERE - I can give those as offerings. I am investing in TONS of green tea lights, to be burned on her special day. I'm purchasing some powdered Arnica root from an online pagan store - but Arnica is highly toxic, so if I offer her this, I will offer it while wearing gloves, and afterwards, wash the vessel VERY carefully. I looked up Creeping Vine, but apparently this can refer to anything, including Ivy... so I think what I'm going to do is find a hanging creeper houseplant, and keep the gargoyle's charging box and toys in the (hopefully green) planter. I'll let her choose where the plant gets hung... alligator hooks mean I can hang it anywhere she wants - I suspect she'll want the planter near the front door... just a feeling.

So... if you would like to add a gargoyle to your household and have been holding back because of a peanut allergy, I offer these solutions.

And just so you know... She won't be the only one going without her favorite thing... I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, PB&J sandwiches, and those peanut butter wafer cookies, too. However, my love for my husband outshines my adoration of Nature's Valley peanut bars. Hopefully, she and I will happily suffer in silence together. :)

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Gargoyle”